Is There Anyone Going To Anime Vegas?

(Southern California, Arizona, Nevada)
Mistress Revna Onasi

Is There Anyone Going To Anime Vegas?

Post by Mistress Revna Onasi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:19 am

:) I am new to the site and all. I was wondering if anyone is going to attend anime vegas. It would be really appreciated if I could meet up with you at the con or anything else. I am a total con-virgin so having someone kind of guide me would be welcomed.

:lol: I honestly don't care if you have been to a con before! Just knowing someone will go would make the event easier to handle! [Yes I sort of have a anxiety problem when it comes to doing [/b]NEW things BY MYSELF!

So if you know for sure you're going and would like not to experience it alone, I'm your girl I suppose! Even if you haven't gone to a con still contact me if your going to AnimeVegas, that way we can have loads of fun together.

:P Contact greatly appreciated. Thank you if you actually read this. :D

8) Contact Info: 8)

mrsradcliffe05@yahoo.com

artisticmusicalgirl13@hotmail.com
Mistress Revna Onasi =]

NagiNaoe101

Post by NagiNaoe101 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Hey there, I'm going to Anime Vegas with my friends, one is going to be Alucard, the other is going as Schrodinger, I'm going as Rip van Winkle. I can't wait!

Sanity is Overrated

Post by Sanity is Overrated » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:01 am

I'm going too! I'm a total con-virgin like you, but I was going to call up my friends and see if I could meet them there. I can only go Sunday and Monday... I'm going into college and I have an all day drawing class on Saturday.