What anime have patches or emblems?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
MegumiHime

What anime have patches or emblems?

Post by MegumiHime » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 pm

I'm trying to think of ideas for upcoming projects. But this involves anime that have patches/emblems on their school uniforms or other such logos that are popular. Any suggestions? Thus far, I've only been able to think of Clanned and Persona 3. It can be anime, manga or video games! Help me out? Thanks!

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 pm

Vampire knight, um omg this should be simple and I'm drawing a blank.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

lilkillerduck

Post by lilkillerduck » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:35 am

This might be a bad one or an extremely good one, but Air Gear? It has a lot to do with the stickers and emblems for the teams...

(look at his pant leg)

The Kogarasumaru symbol.. it's on the back of the team jackets, but I couldn't find a good picture on google.
Who wants to dye my hair purple?

MegumiHime

Post by MegumiHime » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 am

See, I'm looking for something that is noticable that tells people what the series is from. Something like that from Air Gear, I couldn't even tell you that is from Air Gear. Maybe though if I run out of ideas.

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:

(hard to find a good pic but the "M" on their uniform is what I'm referring to)

Ouran High School Host Club:

(who knows why I had a hard time finding a pic for that one...*shakes head* but you get the idea)

MegumiHime

Post by MegumiHime » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Only thing with Ouran, they make official patches, so I'm avoiding that series at all costs with my new project ^^;;

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:14 pm

ohh, I see...

I wondered about that since everyone seemed to have such official-looking ones. ^^;

lilkillerduck

Post by lilkillerduck » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 am

I see what you're going for (I think..) but if anyone really liked Air Gear they would recognize the symbols. In any case, does this mean you're avoiding Naruto as well?
Who wants to dye my hair purple?

MegumiHime

Post by MegumiHime » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:20 pm

lilkillerduck wrote:I see what you're going for (I think..) but if anyone really liked Air Gear they would recognize the symbols. In any case, does this mean you're avoiding Naruto as well?
Yep. I those are some really gray areas in the art/costume world as it is since they do make official ones. ^^;;