My Best Friend Needs COSPLAY Help

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
lilkillerduck

My Best Friend Needs COSPLAY Help

Post by lilkillerduck » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Ok, we might be going to AFO (so we have until August) and she doesn't know who to cosplay... now she naturally has orange hair, but right now it is dyed black. We figure it should be back to normal in 6 months, but if needed she can dye it black, or stay a sexy redhead! I've given her the idea to be Orihime already.. anyone else? We look forward to responses!!

<_< >_> MUGSHOTS!! (Sorry they're so big)

Who wants to dye my hair purple?

MiraiTrunksLove

Post by MiraiTrunksLove » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 pm

how about Meg from Burst Angel, here original hair color was black in the ova, but it is dyed red in the anime

lolirancar_ririnetto

Post by lolirancar_ririnetto » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 pm

she does have perfect eyes for Orihime. but what about Rangiku? or Shizuru Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho) her hair is more or a brownish blonde, but i don't think anyone would care, since her dorky brother has carrot orange hair.
Looking for new cosplay ideas and new friends! Ohyes.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Everyones mugged up! OH nooo!! ... Sorry. In the moment. Hmm... Your friend Lil KD seems to be a good Shizuru i see that Loli... I like them both but Shizuru was the one that did it...Me being a fan of YYH...
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

lolirancar_ririnetto

Post by lolirancar_ririnetto » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:15 pm

I loved YYH but i must say, If you go as Shizuru, i'd reccommend her Dark Tournament outfit. it's a bit more boyish, but it would also be comfortable, as opposed to some female characters, with more complicated, uncomfortable ones -shrugs-
Looking for new cosplay ideas and new friends! Ohyes.