Need a Pointer.

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
MeowKitty

Need a Pointer.

Post by MeowKitty » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:48 am

hey everyone.

well im looking for a cosplay idea.

these are my thoughts, I'm just wondering if people can point me in the right direction for reference pictures and tips.

heres what im thinking of;

catgirl
catgirl maid
maid.
samurai.

so any idea's?

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:03 am

Hmm... If you login here on ACP you see a catgirl or just a girl wearing cat outfit. On the left of the screen. Look for the video called Moon Phase. Its an ad... But thats one idea.

You can be Felicia from Darkstalkers.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/chara ... licia.html
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Jasdero

Post by Jasdero » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:12 am

Tokyo Mew Mew
Moon Phase
...can't think of the list now...>< brain ache
there are plenty to choose from
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 am

Sooooo many maids, Mabraho, combat butler, Princess Resurection, mmmm list really gose on and on, Samurai Champloo, Guilty Gear (Baiken), yeahhhh What do you like let us help you from there.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

pinkcatmints

Post by pinkcatmints » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 am

Hanaukyo Maid = many many maids with in every size, hair color/length, personality(I think), etc.

I believe I only saw one episode, but I've read that it is in the comedy/romance genre. So, if you're looking for maids, that's a good start. In many many animes there are at least one maid, so for maids, I would search your favorite animes. For example, there's a waitress in Cowboy Bebop (she wears a very maid-like uniform) and while CB isn't known for maids/waitresses and the girl is only in one episode, her role is so funny/aggravating(however you take it ^^) that I think a good cosplay of her would be recognized by all CB fans.

Also, I don't really know the series, but from the pictures that I've seen, PitaTen has characters that I believe dress as all of the things you mentioned. Might check that anime/manga out.
"Lesson Lesson... If you see a stranger, follow him" - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivursky the 4th
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu

MeowKitty

Post by MeowKitty » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:27 am

Thank you soo much Guys.

at this stage im looking into Hazuki and Izumi Sawatari from He is my Master.
i might change my mind, but at this stage im looking into them.

thanks again guys