SakuraCon 2008

(Northern California / Washington / Oregon)
Miss D

SakuraCon 2008

Post by Miss D » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:38 am

Woot! Who else will be at SakuraCon? What are you cosplay plans? Been to SakuraCon before or are you new to this (or even conventions in general)?

Come chat! Make new friends for the convention! :D
Want the best cosplay at your convention?
www.customcosplay.com

TsukikoAiko

Post by TsukikoAiko » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:03 pm

I'll be coming. It's not my first time to a Con, but it will be my first time to Sakuracon.

I'll be cosplaying as Shana from The Legend of Dragoon and S-ko from Guilty Gear. I may have Rin with me from Fate/Stay Night as well to wear for the photoshoot.

Kerberos Panzer Cop

Post by Kerberos Panzer Cop » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:26 pm

I will be going there. I will more than likely have my heavy armor (note the avatar) for 1, I think i will do Roger Smith from Big O and maybe something special if it can get done in time. I was there last year working as SAS and I will be there this year doing the same thing ^_^

wicca_tara

Post by wicca_tara » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:03 am

i will be going! its my first convention. ill be cardcaptor sakura

Shad Croly

Post by Shad Croly » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:14 pm

There are one or two things that need finalizing, but as it stands, I'm currently planning on going to Sakuracon '08. It'll be my first time going there (I went to Kumoricon in '07) and I hope it'll be fun.

If things go as I hope they will, I'm going to be cosplaying as an Intern working for Organization XIII, complete with coffee and dry-cleaning! X3 (This will probably work a whole lot better then my Vexen cosplay from Kumoricon. Won't have to get a wig, and I don't need a weapon, either.)

I'll be needing white iron-on letters about 4 inches tall, though, and I'm not sure where I can get them. Any help is appreciated.

Katasha

Post by Katasha » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:27 pm

I shall be there. Not totally sure what costumes I'm brining yet. Its a really fun 17 hour drive there though, cant wait.

Eurobeat King

Post by Eurobeat King » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:28 pm

I'll be going. :) I look forward to attending my 6th year in a row to SakuraCon.

See you there!
This.. is.. Eurobeat!!

Collie

Post by Collie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Oh man. It's getting closer and closer isn't it? Oh boy. I haven't quite figured out what I'm bringing or wearing yet. lol ;_;

Eurobeat King

Post by Eurobeat King » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Collie wrote:Oh man. It's getting closer and closer isn't it? Oh boy. I haven't quite figured out what I'm bringing or wearing yet. lol ;_;
i'm sure you'll figure something out, C. :) Is your Asuka retired? hehe
This.. is.. Eurobeat!!

Katasha

Post by Katasha » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Finally finished my Iris costume from Sakura Taisen. Working on My Witch Hunter robin..and gunna try and finish one more for sakura con..my group is planning something fun, we are so looking for this con.

kawaiipunkd

Post by kawaiipunkd » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:52 pm

I'll be trying to make it. As for the costume, I'm going to have Mai Shiranui done, so expect to see me there :D

Collie

Post by Collie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Eurobeat King wrote:
Collie wrote:Oh man. It's getting closer and closer isn't it? Oh boy. I haven't quite figured out what I'm bringing or wearing yet. lol ;_;
i'm sure you'll figure something out, C. :) Is your Asuka retired? hehe

It's not, but my friend is going to be wearing it for the con. She's the perfect Asuka. You'll love her cosplay. *swoooooons* I am thinking of going as Rei to her Asuka. Since I am shorter. Ill probably bring my Tokyo Mew Mew costume again I think.

Eurobeat King

Post by Eurobeat King » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Katasha wrote:Finally finished my Iris costume from Sakura Taisen.
i might bring ohgami, so we could take pics together :) Will you have a group of ST cosplayers?
Collie wrote:It's not, but my friend is going to be wearing it for the con. She's the perfect Asuka. You'll love her cosplay. *swoooooons* I am thinking of going as Rei to her Asuka. Since I am shorter. Ill probably bring my Tokyo Mew Mew costume again I think.
very cool. we'll have to find a time to meet-up and take pics of the three of us as rei, shinji, & asuka. And i'll be happy to take more pics of your Ichigo from MewMew Pow-- err.. Tokyo Mew Mew.. :wink:
This.. is.. Eurobeat!!

hengkhmer

Re: SakuraCon 2008

Post by hengkhmer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:11 am

If you want to play on this post please click here thanks. :evil: :evil:
Vania (SR) จีคลับ
Vania (SR) Altria Pendragon (Alter)