St Louis Anime Con

(Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc)
darkgaze2002

St Louis Anime Con

Post by darkgaze2002 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 am

Hi all, I just found this site and was wanting to post an offer to do a group project.

I am planning on attending the St. Louis Anime Con http://animestl.com/ and I am pulling together a few groups to cosplay.
Right now I have a definite group for InuYasha, and and friend and I are pulling Revolutionary Girl Utena out this year as well. Also, I wanna do a Sailor Scouts, may be flexible what series since the sleeves are different for each.

Thanks in advance for any support ^_^

vanthebaron

St Louis Anime Con

Post by vanthebaron » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm on the anime st. louis forum as "van" and I plan to go and cosplay as FF7AC cloud
"I pull the trigger,the gun goes off.The beach gets bloody and you get dead!"-Bandô from Elfen Lied
"The ones who aren't human...the ones who aren't people...Are you!"-Lucy from Elfen Lied
"When you're miserable,you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself."-Lucy from Elfen Lied

billyjoe

Post by billyjoe » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 am

sWEET im probly going :P
-----------------------------
my name is not wierd=0

darkgaze2002

Post by darkgaze2002 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Curses!!! for what ever reason none of these replies were ever forwarded so I didn't think anyone cared! I guess i'll be looking over this site more often than every four months...lol..

CrackRoxas

Re: St Louis Anime Con

Post by CrackRoxas » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm

darkgaze2002 wrote:Hi all, I just found this site and was wanting to post an offer to do a group project.

I am planning on attending the St. Louis Anime Con http://animestl.com/ and I am pulling together a few groups to cosplay.
Right now I have a definite group for InuYasha, and and friend and I are pulling Revolutionary Girl Utena out this year as well. Also, I wanna do a Sailor Scouts, may be flexible what series since the sleeves are different for each.

Thanks in advance for any support ^_^
Psst, they have a new website and forum. http://animest.net

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 am

Er....that's an entirely different con in Nancy, France.

You're right that Anime St. Louis does have a new branding and site for 2009 though: www.kawakon.com

IcecoldJV

Post by IcecoldJV » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:06 am

Wow! A convention in STL!! Holy cow!

Just because I'm lazy, even though I'll go and check out their site in a few minutes... does anyone know the dates? I haven't seen a convention in STL since Kunicon in 2005 just before I left for Basic Training (Air Force)! If you went there, you might remember the skit contest winners were primarily a Roronoa Zoro cosplayer and a Trunks (from DBZ) cosplayer... I was the Zoro! Never received a reward for that.... cause the group that did Kunicon went outa business.... weak sauce...