cosplay help

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
starleen

cosplay help

Post by starleen » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 am

ok so frist time going to a con cause other years i haven't had the money but this year i'm going and i'm not sure what i was gonna cosplay as i was thinking either sandra from dramacon or hellsing from hellsing lol not sure which if you have any other idea what could be really cool to do let me know

it's animenorth if that has a signifkence
Hellsing

Sandra

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:38 am

Well if you have the figure for it go Dramacon. Alucard is done frequently but above that the outfit is HOT. Lots of layers. If you are going for comfort and something different, Dramacon.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Amiya

Post by Amiya » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Go with Sandra, I have been to Anime North before (and is going for '08 too) and it gets really warm in some of the event rooms...11000+ people together...you get the idea ^^
Cosplay/Commission Website - ID-Cosplay/Personal Website - Chibi-Dreams

Choji Warrior

Re: cosplay help

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:11 am

starleen wrote:ok so frist time going to a con cause other years i haven't had the money but this year i'm going and i'm not sure what i was gonna cosplay as i was thinking either sandra from dramacon or hellsing from hellsing lol not sure which if you have any other idea what could be really cool to do let me know

it's animenorth if that has a signifkence
Hellsing

Sandra
Wow!! Sandra looks like Tinny!! Awesome stuff! http://eaichu250.superbusnet.com/feartw ... e2-038.jpg
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

starleen

Post by starleen » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 pm

guess i'm going as sandra lol cause yea it will prolly get really hot and i might be abel to get4 my friend to cosplay as matt so it could be cool and i got te body for it but i wanna make my tummy a lil flatter so it looks better

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:13 am

Sweet?!!!! How does Matt look you have pics of him? Very common names for Anime peeps.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

VocalCannibal

Post by VocalCannibal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:19 am

AH! I LOOOOVE Dramacon! :]

Go as Sandra. She's so awesome.<3

COS-show

Post by COS-show » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:09 am

Sandra :P She is so attractive.
COS-CLUB:http://cos.go.3322.org.
I am the owner of one sewing workshop,If you have an interest in our products pls contact me by email esuian@gmail.com

starleen

Post by starleen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:Sweet?!!!! How does Matt look you have pics of him? Very common names for Anime peeps.