The usual....thinking of a group cosplay

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Seeker_of_Weird

The usual....thinking of a group cosplay

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 pm

a scrawny blonde boy, 5' 4'', an 11year-old girl, sandy blonde-light brown hair, not extremely thin, but not large by any means, and a dark brown haired girl, 5'3'', about 105 with boobs...

who should we go as? We were looking for characters from the same series, preferably something not too popular, but it's okay if it was popular in the past...

can you guys help? Thanks a bunch! :D
In our quest for the perfect cosplay, no cloud, no squall shall hinder us!

Starrys

Post by Starrys » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:27 pm

Well, there's always The Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Chibi Moon, though you would have to have wigs for that.

Or Zidane, Garnet, and Eiko from Final Fantasy 7
http://mizutomo.com/cg/sonota/ff9.jpg (not the black mage in the middle)

And I'm trying to think of more....but nothing is coming to me at this moment, sorry

Seeker_of_Weird

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:38 am

Thanks, we were actually thinking of Final Fantasy IX, seeing as how it's one of our favorites, but here's the thing...Zidane' hair is much longer than my friend's, and it would take a long time to grow out. It's all fine and dandy, but we're still looking for one we can do sooner...maybe there's another character whose blonde in FFIX? He really doesn't look like Zidane, and I can't think of any others right now...

Thanks for the help, though! :D

Starrys

Post by Starrys » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Well, if he really wants to cosplay as Zidane, then you could always just get a wig. I recomend either the Femme Fatale (which would require a lot of cutting and styling), or the Ada wig (which would require slightly less cutting and styling). Both of which (along with some wigs that you might want to use for Eiko) can be found here:
http://www.amphigory.com/wigs.html
If you do choose to use a wig, read some tutorials.

However, if two wigs are out of your budget, he could always cosplay as Vivi, because Vivi doesn't have hair :D [/url]

MakimachiMotoko

Post by MakimachiMotoko » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:34 am

Hm... I know you guys would need wigs, but... what about Mimiru, Tsukasa and Subaru from .hack//SIGN ? Or even Shugo, Rena and Mireille from .hack//Legend of the twilight? They should look around your age ^_^

Seeker_of_Weird

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:50 pm

thanks you guys, I don't think we're going to where wigs though...us girls don't mind crossplying, but i think I'll need a character with a jacket or something...

Great ideas, keep 'em coming!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Hmmm....Fate Stay Night might be one of your ideas or The Three guys from FF7 Advent Children. Kadaj Yoz and and that long haired one..Guess not. Though you can all be the Blonde version if you wish.

And theres a game...Called Rhapsody: a Musical Adventure.

Image A few of the cast...

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/rhapsody/art.html if you didnt like the wallpaper heres a few... artwork of the said characters.

The other two im talking about.

The infamous Kadaj.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Seeker_of_Weird

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Thanks a bunch, but i don't think this is working....I guess we'll just have to sit down nd think it out 'til we figure something...thanks anyways!

XxKouichisGurl4EverxX

^.^

Post by XxKouichisGurl4EverxX » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:01 pm

do u know about digimon frontier..?