I NEED HELP ON WHERE I CAN FIND BROWN BOOTS!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
DawnAeris

I NEED HELP ON WHERE I CAN FIND BROWN BOOTS!!!

Post by DawnAeris » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:26 pm

I need brown boots for my aeris gainsborough costume, does anybody know of a website that carries boots that look like aeris's ones???? PLEASE ANYBODY KNOW??? I will be soooo happy if anybody can help me....
If Aeris were really alive i would be an exact replica

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:13 am

Check www.electriqueboutique.com. They have all sorts, and you might find the one you wanted.

taeliac_studio

Post by taeliac_studio » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 am

You may want to consider painting your own, if you find a pair in a different color you like!

We use this at school all the time - it's called "Nu-Life dye", and it's in a spray container. It works on synthetic things like vinyl, but also on real leather. It's different than regular spray paint because it doesn't crack when your shoe moves or stretches - it's a fantastic product!

A quick Google search yeilded this place http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/store/m ... ulife.html

but I'm sure you can find more.

I've also heard of Magix shoe dye/spray, but I've never personally used it, and every site I found for it seems to be in Europe XP
Why watch anime when you can be anime?
BeAnime.com
Find my tutorials & more on taeliac.DeviantArt.com

DawnAeris

THE LINK DIDN"T WORK!!!

Post by DawnAeris » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:53 pm

mrs.tomoe wrote:Check www.electriqueboutique.com. They have all sorts, and you might find the one you wanted.
That link didn't work..... :?
If Aeris were really alive i would be an exact replica

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:31 am

Ok, sorry about that. I couldn't figure it out at first, but it's because of the period after .com. Dur me.

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/

That should work! :)