New Poll! New Options! Decide who I will cosplay as!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

Who do you think I should cosplay as at Anime Expo in California?

Kairi from Kigdom Hearts
33%
L from Death Note
No votes
Lolita Girl #1
33%
Lolita Girl #2
No votes
Lolita Girl #3
17%
Other (please list!)
17%

Total votes: 6

Sorani

New Poll! New Options! Decide who I will cosplay as!

Post by Sorani » Mon May 07, 2007 8:18 pm

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP :D
Last edited by Sorani on Sun May 13, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Tue May 08, 2007 9:05 am

I still like Lolita #1, but if the heat will be unbearableish, then I'd say go with Kairi ^_^

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Sorani

hello

Post by Sorani » Tue May 08, 2007 2:16 pm

Fialchar wrote:I still like Lolita #1, but if the heat will be unbearableish, then I'd say go with Kairi ^_^
Ah, I see ^^ Thank you for the advice. I can really use it.

However, I don't mind a little heat ^^

missus_mara

Post by missus_mara » Wed May 09, 2007 5:17 am

I really like Lolita 2. You should pick that dress I believe.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed May 09, 2007 7:57 am

Those lolita 1 and 2 still would now be my favorite. Dont mind the heat eh? Then bout going there and wear two cosplays? Still never seen or heard about a lolita girl but those are really good choices. Id say Lolita 1. Lolita 2 makes me think Church school girl. Which looks nice.

Sorani

hey

Post by Sorani » Wed May 09, 2007 5:10 pm

missus_mara wrote:I really like Lolita 2. You should pick that dress I believe.
Thank you so much for your input! I really do think it helps!

Sorani

hello

Post by Sorani » Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:Those lolita 1 and 2 still would now be my favorite. Dont mind the heat eh? Then bout going there and wear two cosplays? Still never seen or heard about a lolita girl but those are really good choices. Id say Lolita 1. Lolita 2 makes me think Church school girl. Which looks nice.
Ah, thank you. If I think if I cosplay as two I will pick #1 and the sailor dress or #1 and Kairi.

BlackKnightress210

Post by BlackKnightress210 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Hiya darlin. I do like the second lolita very much, but in my own opinion I have advice from one cosplayer to another.

There are a LOT of Kairi cosplayers out there, if you choose her you have to either have very very well done cosplay or some outfit few people choose (which is sort of what you have). I personally like to choose main characters with various outfits and try to pick the least worn of them OR pick a sub-character. Glompage sometimes will not occur with a sub-character unless it's a secondary main character, I suppose, but you never know.

These are all wonderful options, and I hope you have fun, but to stand out you need to be 'different' (for lack of a better word) than everyone else. In 2006 I was The Big from CCS and that was how I stood out. I was big, and I was the only one there. From my perspective that's how to do it.

But I wish you the best of luck, and go with option two.

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Fri May 11, 2007 2:44 pm

BlackKnightress210 wrote:Hiya darlin. I do like the second lolita very much, but in my own opinion I have advice from one cosplayer to another.

There are a LOT of Kairi cosplayers out there, if you choose her you have to either have very very well done cosplay or some outfit few people choose (which is sort of what you have). I personally like to choose main characters with various outfits and try to pick the least worn of them OR pick a sub-character. Glompage sometimes will not occur with a sub-character unless it's a secondary main character, I suppose, but you never know.

These are all wonderful options, and I hope you have fun, but to stand out you need to be 'different' (for lack of a better word) than everyone else. In 2006 I was The Big from CCS and that was how I stood out. I was big, and I was the only one there. From my perspective that's how to do it.

But I wish you the best of luck, and go with option two.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give me all that advice! I didn't really know that Kairi was such an over-played character.

BlackKnightress210

Post by BlackKnightress210 » Sun May 13, 2007 5:52 am

It depends on where you go, I suppose. I saw quite a few Kairi's at AB in 06/07 years, but they were definitely less in 07 than 06. *nods*

Have fun, no matter what you do!

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Sun May 13, 2007 8:32 am

BlackKnightress210 wrote:It depends on where you go, I suppose. I saw quite a few Kairi's at AB in 06/07 years, but they were definitely less in 07 than 06. *nods*

Have fun, no matter what you do!
Really? I'm concidering it for NDK 2007.