Which should I cosplay as? Pic included. Lolita or Kairi?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

Who should I cosplay as?

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
13%
Lolita Girl #1
13%
Lolita Girl #2
13%
Lolita Girl #3
44%
Lolita Girl #4
19%

Total votes: 16

Sorani

Which should I cosplay as? Pic included. Lolita or Kairi?

Post by Sorani » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:46 pm

I need help. I'm going to my first anime convention, and I have no idea who to cosplay as D:

THIS IS THE FINAL POLL! DECIDE WHO I WILL COSPLAY AS!

Why? Because I can't decide myself :gonk:

Here's my picture:

I know.. ugly.. but, eh, what 'cha gonna do?

---------

The Final Poll Option Characters:

-Kairi from Kingdom Hearts

OR:

-A Lolita girl #1

-Lolita girl #2

-Lolita girl #3

-Lolita girl #4

-Lolita girl #5

--------

Please help! I'm truly confused at what to do. Plus, I will love you forever and ever if you choose the person I decide to pick in the end. Maybe even gold for 'ya :O

Sorani

Please!

Post by Sorani » Tue May 01, 2007 7:17 pm

Please choose! I just cant pick x.x

Momentum

Post by Momentum » Tue May 01, 2007 7:23 pm

Seeing as though I dislike Kingdom Hearts, I'd advise you to go for the Lolita. =D

The third dress, (black and white) is unbelievable. But they're all gorgeous so maybe I should shut my mouth. xP

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue May 01, 2007 8:03 pm

I like all though Kairi has been haterized W'ever! Hmm.. Lolita 2 and 3 well looks good. Great even. Though the black and white one looks oh so FRENCH LIKE :!: I'd say those two are the best. unless you like to be in a school uniform the 4th lolita outfit.

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Wed May 02, 2007 2:35 pm

Momentum wrote:Seeing as though I dislike Kingdom Hearts, I'd advise you to go for the Lolita. =D

The third dress, (black and white) is unbelievable. But they're all gorgeous so maybe I should shut my mouth. xP
Ah, thank you so much for the advice! I really don't know which one. I'm so confused :gonk:

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Wed May 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:I like all though Kairi has been haterized W'ever! Hmm.. Lolita 2 and 3 well looks good. Great even. Though the black and white one looks oh so FRENCH LIKE :!: I'd say those two are the best. unless you like to be in a school uniform the 4th lolita outfit.
Gah! I just don't know which one to choose! They are all so gorgeous, and I just don't know! Thank you for your advice.

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Wed May 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:I like all though Kairi has been haterized W'ever! Hmm.. Lolita 2 and 3 well looks good. Great even. Though the black and white one looks oh so FRENCH LIKE :!: I'd say those two are the best. unless you like to be in a school uniform the 4th lolita outfit.
Gah! I just don't know which one to choose! They are all so gorgeous, and I just don't know! Thank you for your advice.

Sorani

Hey

Post by Sorani » Wed May 02, 2007 2:38 pm

PLEASE VOTE! I've decided to choose based upon the results of the poll, as well as the comments on this page.

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Lolita #1

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Sorani

Thanks

Post by Sorani » Wed May 02, 2007 8:26 pm

Fialchar wrote:Lolita #1
Thank you so much for voting!! Please enter it in the poll so I can see the final results later!

chameleonkitty

Post by chameleonkitty » Wed May 02, 2007 10:43 pm

lolita 2

BunnyGrrlJayne

Post by BunnyGrrlJayne » Thu May 03, 2007 5:34 pm

I prefer the latter 3 lolita ones #4 is my personal fav but thats just me, if you're gonna go kairi, I'd say try to go with the pink dress version instead of that one

here:
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khex ... Kairi2.jpg

but if you're set on that one then lolita #4

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Thu May 03, 2007 5:46 pm

chameleonkitty wrote:lolita 2
Thank you for your opinion! If you could, could you please enter it in the poll?

It would mean so much to me :D

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 pm

BunnyGrrlJayne wrote:I prefer the latter 3 lolita ones #4 is my personal fav but thats just me, if you're gonna go kairi, I'd say try to go with the pink dress version instead of that one

here:
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khex ... Kairi2.jpg

but if you're set on that one then lolita #4
Thank you so much for all of your advice. I was thinking of going as pink Kairi. I think I might ^^

Natalie

Post by Natalie » Thu May 03, 2007 6:07 pm

I voted for loli 3 because it's just gorgeous and I think you would look so cute in it! And no no no! You are not ugly! ^_^

You would make a cute Kairi too!

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Sun May 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Natalie wrote:I voted for loli 3 because it's just gorgeous and I think you would look so cute in it! And no no no! You are not ugly! ^_^

You would make a cute Kairi too!
Ah, thank you so much for your advice ^^ Thanks for your compliment as well.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon May 07, 2007 5:17 am

Well then my lady Sorani, it seems that Lolita # 3, 4 and Kairi are the illegible costumes. It may actually come out good in Cosplaying poses. Though that kimono would look really nice. To just walk around the areas.

WhatzHerFace

Post by WhatzHerFace » Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 am

They are all very lovely outfits... though I don't really care for the first two lolita ones.

Anyways, when is this event you are going to? Will it be warm or cool weather? Will it be in a well air conditioned or heated building? If you get to warm or cold will you be able to take off or add anything to the outfits without ruining the look? How long do you plan on staying at the event while wearing the costume? Do you think you'll be comfortable for that amount of time in the choosen outfit? Will you be able to be as active as you want while wearing the outfit? Or do you really not care about any of those things as long as you look good and have fun?

My favorite is lolita #5 the thick strapped summery dress, but it's not an option on the poll.

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Mon May 07, 2007 8:06 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:Well then my lady Sorani, it seems that Lolita # 3, 4 and Kairi are the illegible costumes. It may actually come out good in Cosplaying poses. Though that kimono would look really nice. To just walk around the areas.
Ah, thank you for your advice! I really appreciate all the feedback I am getting. However, I truly have no idea what I am going to do. I have narrowed down what I want to cosplay as, so I believe I will update the list ASAP. Thank you for your feedback.

Sorani

Post by Sorani » Mon May 07, 2007 8:10 pm

WhatzHerFace wrote:
They are all very lovely outfits... though I don't really care for the first two lolita ones.

Anyways, when is this event you are going to? Will it be warm or cool weather? Will it be in a well air conditioned or heated building? If you get to warm or cold will you be able to take off or add anything to the outfits without ruining the look? How long do you plan on staying at the event while wearing the costume? Do you think you'll be comfortable for that amount of time in the choosen outfit? Will you be able to be as active as you want while wearing the outfit? Or do you really not care about any of those things as long as you look good and have fun?

My favorite is lolita #5 the thick strapped summery dress, but it's not an option on the poll.
Wow, I hadn't really thought about it. Now that I have, I have narrowed down the list A TON. I am going to Anime Expo in Long Beach, California, so I realized that most of those outfits would not be an option. I think I'm going to create a new board with more options. Besides, the fifth dress wasn't even included in the poll, much to my discredit.

Anyway, please check out my new board if you have time!