Post any questions or concerns about the Kingdom Hearts contest here.
I know rule 2 will be a sore spot for some of you - we did this for a couple reasons, main one being that if we included Disney and FF characters, the number of entries would be huge, and we wouldn't be able to process and judge all the entries in a reasonable amount of time. I also think in a game like this, the original characters should get the spotlight.
Just a copy and paste of the rules from the contests page:
1. This contest is open to both MALES and FEMALES, and you must be a registered member of ACP.
2. ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS, KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES, AND KINGDOM HEARTS II WILL BE ACCEPTED. In other words, characters from either Disney or Final Fantasy won't be accepted, even if their outfit is different from their normal versions. (The only exceptions are Goofy, Donald, and Mickey, because they are considered part of the main cast.)
3. Entries will be accepted through e-mail ONLY. THE SUBJECT LINE MUST READ - [ACP] Kingdom Hearts Contest Entry
4. In your e-mail, you must include: Your username, character, any comments about your costume, and pictures.
5. YOU MUST PROVIDE A REFERENCE PICTURE FROM OFFICIAL ARTWORK. Entries based off fanart aren't allowed.
6. Pictures must be attached to the e-mail - NO LINKS PLEASE.
7. You can submit more than one costume.
8. Deadline for submission is April 23, 2007
9. You cannot enter as a group - this is an individual contest.
E-MAIL YOUR ENTRIES TO KINGDOMHEARTS@ACPARADISE.COM
Detailed information on ACP Events can be found here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1