A big THANK YOU

General Announcements and News regarding ACP
Genjitsu
ACP Owner

A big THANK YOU

Post by Genjitsu » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:20 pm

Waah, a bit late on this, but as Wayne pointed out, ACP is now into its 7th year! It still amazes me that people visit our site. While I wish a big Happy Birthday to Acy, it is more important to give our heartfelt thanks to our visitors and cosplayers that have made the site what it is today.

Thanks for exploring the novelty of this site back when it was a simple hand-made site in Geocities. Thanks for continuing to contribute and allowing us to make it through the growing pains of moving from server to server. And lastly, our utmost gratitude for continuing to visit us as your are notified through favorites, updating your profiles after a convention, or just killing time at work. (Although I imagine that's quite hard to do with a pink background on the site)

Also, a big thank you to our sponsors, advertisers, and donators - with their efforts, we have been able to try new things and hold contests and perks for our members. Quite recently we seem to be going through some more growing pains, with the site going down occasionally. Do your part and try to make sure your uploaded pictures don't exceed 200 kb each, as larger pictures slow down the site. This year we'll be stabilizing the core features of our site, continue to squash out bugs, and maybe have one or two new features in the next 6 months.

Here's to another great year!