Fai and Li
No votes
Fai and Other
20%

Total votes: 5

MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel

Looking for a Fai D. Flowright

Post by MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:44 pm

In particular, the one above. (I want your email, and stuff, dangit. ><)

I'm going to cosplay as Chii (either AWA 12, or Kunicon 2006, not quite sure yet.)

BUT! I'm doing the Tsubasa verison of Chii with my own artistic style of clothing for a twist:

And, yes... I seriously do plan on doing the panties saying "Fai's Property" or "Property of Fai" since he made Chii and all in the Tsubasa manga.. XD

Why am I doing this?

Because Fai/Chii pairings are cute. (And KuroFai.. >>' *cough*)

Pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee contact me ASAP about this if you either a really really good Fai cosplayer, or (preferably) if you are the Fai in the first picture.

DON'T STEAL MY ART! >< The Death Koalas will, indeed, find you and let the Otaku Advisory know. >w<

Also, if you wish, after/when you have contacted me about all this madness, please inform me if you wish to do this a a sort of two-person group (read, duo) cosplay. Arigatou~

~Angel-chan~

And for the poll.. if you put other, put down your pairing and reason why for fun. XP
"Eien ni ichiban utsukushiku kagayaku hoshi dayo." (You are the star that shines most beautifully forever.)
~Chiba Mamoru from the last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

Tohma

Post by Tohma » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:03 pm

Yay for Fai and Chii together ^_^ (And Fai/Kurogane XD)

I'm not the Fai in the picture, sorry ^^;; But I hope you find a Fai for your cosplay.

I am a Fai cosplayer and I tried to get pictures with Chiis at last years Katsucon when I was dressed as Fai..but I don't think they really understood why I wanted to get pictures with them XD Oh well..at least I tried. I also looked for Chiis at Otakon, but to my surprise there was a serious lack of them o_o

Someday I will have a Chii of my own XD. Good luck finding your Fai.