お久しぶり

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
kuu

お久しぶり

Post by kuu » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:54 am

Hello. This is KinKi (Claudia). I am not sure if anyone remembers me.. I dropped out of Cosplay just before Usa Musume Deut.. and ran away to Japan. I got married with Jhonny, and we are still living in Japan now. I just wanted to post to say hello to everyone that still remembers me.. I also wanted to appologize for dropping out all of a sudden, not replying to anyone, and just dissapearing.. I am not sure how to contact anyone anymore.. so I thought it would be easiest to post here.

Japan is nice.. Marriage is hard, but rewarding. I look back at all the old Cosplay times.. and I kind of miss it.. Although.. I dont think that I will be returning anytime soon. I really feel that I have grown up a lot since then.. and I really lost weight and got healthier too.. I dropped to 50/48 Kilo now.. wow.. I am not the chubby, red lipstick, Jrock / Kinki Kid fan girl anymore.. and I hardly even watch anime.. Oh, but I love One Piece, Chibi Maruko chan, and Sazae San. I am stuggling as an English Teacher for Preschool to Kindergarden age children, as well as a Model for Oscar Promotion. (The same company as Ueto Aya.. she is Jpop singer..but I just started.. so it is not really a big deal.. and I still love to eat sweets.. so I am not Model type.. ) I auditioned for Momusu 3 times in the past.. the first time I passed as a Hello Project something.. but I was in America at the time..and my oppurtunity passed.. but now Momusu is a little dead.. (I am really sad) so I auditioned for OSCAR PRO. and I passed.. I dont want to do modeling.. I actually wanted to try to talent.. but.. we will see... (doubtful.. but I will keep trying) I am also enjoying my Teaching Job.. though it is very hard, I love my kids. Everyone calls me "Kuu Sensei" As for Marriage.., I am happy with Jhonny.. he is still really Pretty, and very sweet to me.. he is just a little sensitive about my cosplay past.. that is why I have not contacted anyone.. Actually, I am writing this without him knowing.. so Shhhh....

But, I still think of you guys a lot, and I wonder how all of you are doing. I miss So Cal.. I miss the attention.. I miss the fun Karaoke partys.. Maybe someday, we could do it all again. I am always visiting the homepages, and I really enjoy the new costumes.. everyone makes really great costumes.. and they have really improved over the years.. I wish I could make something too.. I am really happy to see that everyone is still doing well, and having fun.. Cosplay has really changed hasnt it!! Well, I am sorry to those of you who have no idea who I am and read this.. For the people that do remember me, I just wanted to say HI!! I hope that all of you are doing good!! Please take care, and keep up Cosplaying!! ( I am not going to post my mail because it might just lead to trouble later.. sorry.. just, I will check this post to see if someone writes.. )

Love,

KinKi

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:00 am

Well, I must be new to you. but Welcome back anyway. I don't think much has changed, but we are still rather friendly.

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:52 am

I'm a new old person too, but welcome back!

*Opens a 12 pack of root beet* Grab a cold one ~.^

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Dark_Tiger

Post by Dark_Tiger » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:29 pm

Mmmmmm, root beets.
Real men sew!

Tigerye Productions: Props, weapons, and much more. I can do that!
"Ebay is the best bet as they are unfeeling there and cold. " - Hemuloki

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:20 am

Yus, root beet are teh gosu. They pwnz0|2 root beer with total 13370-nuss

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Wood Nymph

Post by Wood Nymph » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:42 pm

boot reer?
My blood is my tears, but i know you don't care, so i keep it to myself. So many years and years i have been okay, but suddenly i don't like myself.

hiei/is/2/hot

Post by hiei/is/2/hot » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:14 pm

< <;
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...

Tia

Post by Tia » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:44 pm

I'm kind of newer, too. But you're always welcome in cosplay. The more the merrier. I'm afraid One Piece has been pretty badly butchered in the US. =/ I knew 4Kids was going to screw it up.
It's not love that makes the world go 'round; it's fanboys and fangirls.

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Post by waynekaa » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:35 am

Do not worry Ku, we still think of you
(even tho apparently I don't check this forum enough) :X
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Okita Souji

Post by Okita Souji » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:48 am

Hey Claudia,

Good to hear from you. Take care and we hope to hear from you again.

~Jon

Wayne: thanks for pointing me to this thread.
Last edited by Okita Souji on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

snowleopard
Celestial Cosplayer

Post by snowleopard » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:50 am

:O wow, it's been a long time....

good to hear from you... must be difficult living in Japan as a foreigner... I hope everything is going well for you two ^^ Every once in a while I wonder what happened to you ^^ so you are not forgotten!

darkskuld

Post by darkskuld » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:48 pm

I know this is a huge longshot considering the post is a year old but if by some chance you get this please contact me. This is Mike We cosplayed together at SDCC in oh 99 I think -_-. I am glad that you are well.

fruitysense

KinKi.

Post by fruitysense » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:15 am

There you are!

I was in Japan recently, and was looking for American talent. I tried my best to contact you, with no luck. Simply, you were gone, and your charismatic photos had disappeared. I thought about the happy go lucky girl I'd known, the creative sort, and then, by some chance I met someone that said they knew you from High School! Small world, considering seven degrees. In anycase, it is wonderful to read your own reflections about life, escaping to some far off place. I've done it myself. I wish to give you advice, but all I can say is that you choose the life you want to live. So choose well Claudia. Be brave. There's so much more, but we'll save that for a chance encounter.

Sincerely,
Anonymous ^.~ chu