i am 13 and have never ever made a costume HELP ME!!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
____cosplay____

i am 13 and have never ever made a costume HELP ME!!!!

Post by ____cosplay____ » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:12 pm

hi ya im going to a cosplay party and am looking for help on how to make a costume im looking to go in a selphie (ff8) costume can you please help me !!!!!!

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:09 pm

A few questions first:
Which costume are you going as? Her school uniform, or her SeeD uniform? Either way, what kind of help do you need? Generally your best bet is to find as many different pics of the costume you want and decide how much time and money you want to put into the costume. What I tend to do is collect pics, and make a list of what I need. For example, if you are going in the yellow costume, you would need:yellow material, a zipper, black boots, and so on. Then, depending on how much sewing experience you have, you should go out and look for patterns that somewhat resemble the costume. Patterns are great because you can easily manipulate them. You can usually find patterns at goodwill or thrift stores. I hope I helped you in some way. If you have any more questions, let us know! Good luck!

vegetas lover

help

Post by vegetas lover » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:55 pm

Hey can somebody help me make a future Trunks (dragonball Z) or a Vegeta costume???(dragonball Z)
see ya!
-vegeta's lover