ACP Shopping is Now Open!

General Announcements and News regarding ACP
Genjitsu
ACP Owner

ACP Shopping is Now Open!

Post by Genjitsu » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:53 pm

It's been relatively quiet on the update front for the past few weeks, but for good reason. ACP is proud to announce a new feature for Celestial members - the ability to sell cosplay related items on your page! It's a feature we've been planning for a while now, and we wanted to have it ready for ACP's 5th anniversary, but due to work commitments I'll just have to say, better late than never.

I'm really excited about this feature, because it will allow celestials to sell their costumes and take commissions from people very easily - plus it's all integrated into the search engine, so now when you search for Naruto or Chobits or any other series, you'll also see any items and accessories listed.

Oh, and did I mention this is all FREE? No seller or buyer fees! Woo!

More details about how this all works will be in another post in the Announcement forum, but if you want more info now, you can check out the updated FAQ, now with a whole section dedicated to the shopping features of ACP.

Now time to cross my fingers and hope the site doesn't collapse from bugs...

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, ACP will have a presence at Anime OVERDOSE in Northern California in early March! Wayne will be there, so go stalking him or whatever you do. Get a group ACP picture too, while you're at it.

Laura92

Post by Laura92 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:15 pm

whee! awesome.
See me at: Kamecon '04 (Feb28, NH) ~ Anime Boston '04 (Apr9-11, MA) ~ PortconMaine '04 (June 17 only, ME) ~ Connecticon '04 (July 18, CT.) ~ Arisia '05 (Jan 16?, MA) ~ Kamecon '05 (Feb, NH) ~ AnimeBoston '05 (May 11-13, MA) ~ PortconMaine '05 (June24-27, ME) ~ Connecticon '05 (July, CT)

|c|o|s|p|L|a|y| is my anti-drug!