Moogle Costume Help?

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
wingruby

Post by wingruby » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:35 pm

Will something like this corset be to your likings with two to four extra boning?

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/coppe ... =13&pos=47

If this is what your difficulty is at then I can I give an impromtu instruction. Or of course you can always hire me. :P

Tia

Post by Tia » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:42 am

I think that's about the difficulty level, Ruby, except she wanted the strips on it to be fur. I can't wait to see this all when it's done ^_^
It's not love that makes the world go 'round; it's fanboys and fangirls.

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:18 am

Tia wrote:I think that's about the difficulty level, Ruby, except she wanted the strips on it to be fur. I can't wait to see this all when it's done ^_^
gotcha okay I'll just wait to see how I can help out. :P It shouldn't be too difficult to convey in written words. ^^

Dani x Chan

Post by Dani x Chan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:25 pm

Oh my gosh! That is most awsome ^_^ And If I don't get starting on my outfit soon I'd better hire someone to help me with it. ANd yes that is along the lines of what I was the corset to look like ;D So I will be sure to let you know if I need your assistants!<33
Image Kupo?Image

Where in the world is my Shrimp Ramen?! ::Scurries around on a world wide search::

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:02 pm

Okie dokie you know where to find me. You can find contact info on my profile.