Sac-Anime

(Northern California / Washington / Oregon)
xX_Hoshi_Koutaku_Xx

Sac-Anime

Post by xX_Hoshi_Koutaku_Xx » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:42 pm

The next Sac-anime is on Saturday, January 13th, 2007. Yes it is earily to post this but what the hey. ^^; So, will you be going? If so who are you cosplaying and from what?

Do you want to gather people for a photoshoot? Hang out? Meet other people that are cosplaying from the same anime/game/etc as you are?

For more information, visit the Sac-Anime website, there's not much now since it's too earily on, but you can check in once it gets around December.

Note: I'm posting this early for people to know when it is, and to establish gatherings, check in with your friends about this and such.

As for my own cosplay I am still trying to choose between:

Seigaku uniform - Prince of Tennis

Hyuuga Neji - Naruto [Time-jump]

Pwnage

Post by Pwnage » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:06 am

I will be going, I haven't missed one since it started. In the process of making a few costumes so I have no idea what I'll be wearing there though. I also don't know if I'll be judging there or not this year...

I'm working on a World of Warcraft costume which should be done by the end of this month, I'm also working on Sister Akane from a really unknown anime called St. Luminous which will hopefully be done by then too.

XVincentXV

Post by XVincentXV » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:43 pm

o im going too, im going to cosplay was vincent valentine from ff7

ghostlyfire

Post by ghostlyfire » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:22 pm

Oh, Im going to Sac-Anime! Im have like... 3 costumes.. OMG which reminds TO STOP PROCASTINATING! gawd! anyways... I shall be there! and really there should be a gatherings! Yup this will be my first time at Sac-Anime soo YAY
Next Conventions Sac-Anime, Fanime '07 And AX '07 Such a long wait!
Costumes For Next year :
Soi Fong: - 20% I have Hakama and outer kimono! Have Black arm warmers!
Yoriuchi - 20% Have Black pants! ^^;; Working on Shoe Shin Guard thing! Bleach Naruto Crossover!
Anbu Rukia - 40% Almost done Making Armguards, Got Turtle neck undershirt, Swords Finished! all thats left is the vest and mask >.<

Pandora Yaz

Post by Pandora Yaz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:31 pm

i WiLL BE ATTENDiNG SAC-ANiME. i'LL BE GOiNG AS RYOMOU SHiMEi FROM iKKi TOUSEN AND MY FRiEND MONiCA WiLL BE RiTSUKA FROM LOVELESS AND MY LiTTLE SiSTER JOSEPHiNE WiLL BE PEN-PEN FROM EVANGELiON. WE'RE TRYiNG TO GET MORE OF OUR FRiENDS TO COME AND COSPLAY SO WE CAN ENTER THE COSPLAY AND SKiT CONTEST OR WHATEVER THAT'S CALLED. WE MiGHT DO A PUBLiC SERViCE ANNOUNCEMENT iN MUSiCAL FORM!! iT'S GOiNG TO BE SO FUNNY...UM, CLiCK ON MY WEBSiTE TO CONTACT ME iF YOU WANNA HELP US OUT WiTH OUR SKiT!!

slifertheskydragon

Post by slifertheskydragon » Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm

is ANYONE going as a yugioh or danny phantom character?!???

cherryteagirl

Post by cherryteagirl » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:00 pm

I'll be there! Cosplaying as Sugar from Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar with my bf as Salt. I recently moded his costume and I'm excited to be matching chemical fairies with him! ^^ I'm not sure if I'm only going Saturday or Sunday...

pinkcatmints

Post by pinkcatmints » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:35 am

Next Sac-Anime is August 29-31st 2008!!

I can't wait!!

Who's going??
"Lesson Lesson... If you see a stranger, follow him" - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivursky the 4th
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu

cherryteagirl

Post by cherryteagirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:58 pm

i'll be there for sure!

pinkcatmints

Post by pinkcatmints » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:35 am

^Cool! I can't wait!!
I just hope I can work it out with school-- the dates are so strange.
But, I should make it too !!

So excited already!
"Lesson Lesson... If you see a stranger, follow him" - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivursky the 4th
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu

hengkhmer

Re: Sac-Anime

Post by hengkhmer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:14 am

I'm posting this early for people to know when it is, and to establish gatherings, check in with your friends about this and such. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Vania (SR) จีคลับ
Vania (SR) Altria Pendragon (Alter)

Angelx624

Re: Sac-Anime

Post by Angelx624 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 pm

I still go to Sac-Anime! XD Still finalizing my lineup.
Cosplay list for 2021:

KH3 Kairi
Mikoto Misaka
FFXV Ignis
VOCALOID Piko
Accelerator?