Erie Anime Experience 2009

(New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, etc)
kenshinkyo

Erie Anime Experience 2009

Post by kenshinkyo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Erie Anime Experience http://erie-anime-experience.org

What: Take a journey into the heart of Japanese animation, culture, and fun with our event.
From gaming tournaments to workshops,panels, and cultural activities.
The Erie Anime Experience will be one you're likely never to forget!

Date: 9/25-27/2009

Theme: Back with a vengeance

Guest Speaker: Richard Epcar (writer, director and actor) his Bio can be found here:http://erie-anime-experience.org/Guests.html

Prices:Pre-reg

1. Adult * weekend $35 * Friday $15 * Saturday $20 * Sunday $12

1. Child {7-11} * weekend $15 * Friday $8 * Saturday $10 * Sunday $5

-----
At door:

1. Adult: * weekend $40 * Friday $18 * Saturday $24 * Sunday $15

1. Child:{7-11} * weekend $20 * Friday $10 * Saturday $15 * Sunday $10

All Children 6 and under free

kenshinkyo

Re: Erie Anime Experience 2009 / two more guests

Post by kenshinkyo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 am

We are happy to announce two more guests; Ellyn Stern (heard in ‘Haraway’ the tough CSI technician in ‘Ghost in the Shell-2 Innocence’, ‘Rosalind’ in ‘Armitage III’, ‘Himeno’ in ‘Fight!! Spirit of the Sword’, ‘Sayaka’ in ‘Mental Fighter Miku’, ‘Moru’ in ‘ Vampire Princess Miyu’, and ‘Hiroshi’s Mom’ in ‘Zenki’.), and Wayne Grayson (best know as Joey Wheeler in "Yu-Gi-Oh!" and Michelangelo in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" , Buzzer in "G.I. Joe: Sigma 6").

Also the Video Rooms are willing to take AMVs can be submitted for showing, email The Baron at thebaron512@gmail.com .

kenshinkyo

Re: Erie Anime Experience 2009

Post by kenshinkyo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 pm

EAE is happy to say we have a Music Artist:
Gavin Goszka
Formally trained in both piano and voice, Gavin Goszka is also a member of the internationally-renowned horror soundtrack outfit Midnight Syndicate. He discovered the world of anime music mainly through internet radio, and quickly became completely hooked, finding that many of the songs he loved to listen to were equally enjoyable and challenging to play. Gradually picking up the Japanese language along the way, he decided to start performing the material live as a way of sharing his appreciation of it with a wider audience. Gavin has been playing, writing and/or recording music since he was seven, and has been doing solo acoustic shows for the past 10 years. He will appear late Saturday!

gertruda

Post by gertruda » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 pm

What are some really good action and romance anime? I need some really good action anime that have romance. Also, I don't want the long ones. I would like a range between 12 to 26 episodes. Don't suggest Zero no Tsukaima, Naruto, Full Metal Panic, Code Geass because I already watched these animes.
================
external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ keycompete.com ~ compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com

blackdragon

Post by blackdragon » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 am

if you want action anime i will recommend the "baki". This anime is always fighting.