Tekkoshocon 2009 (April 3-5, Pittsburgh, PA)

(New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, etc)
Feytaline

Tekkoshocon 2009 (April 3-5, Pittsburgh, PA)

Post by Feytaline » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am

Hello all!

Tekkoshocon will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and attached Westin hotel April 3-5 2009.

I only have one cosplay planned specifically for Tekko so far, and that's Dita from Chobits with Patches as Zima. The roof is going to give us SUPER AWESOME PHOTOS!

I can't get over how awesome this building is and I'm really excited to take photos there. :) I've only been inside once, but the website brags about natural lighting and column free rooms. NICE!!! I can tell you it's super-spacious, a huge improvement from last year. My friends who attended Anthrocon said there was plenty of room to just chill in the hallways. That's so rare at a con nowadays!

Anyways, typical con events... large video game room, artists' alley, game shows, AMV contest, dance (OR TWO) and of course cosplay!

So... who's going?

RainyDayRainbow

Re: Tekkoshocon 2009 (April 3-5, Pittsburgh, PA)

Post by RainyDayRainbow » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 am

I'll be there!!!! :D

I've got 3 cosplay's planned currently :Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann), Mai (Avatar the Last Airbender), and Midna(Legend of Zelda)

I'm really excited about the location and I can't wait for April 3rd to get here :D
Yay for awesome photos!

~Michiko