Another Anime Convention

(New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, etc)
blue_eyed_fairy

Another Anime Convention

Post by blue_eyed_fairy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:19 pm

AAC 2007 October 12-14
it has mover from Manchester to Nasua NH for a bigger and better location. maybe one day it will return to its home on manchester so i can enjoy a short trip from home, but oh well.
the first bit of info is on ther web sight anotheranimecon.com under the forum in the annoucment topic.

i will be on staff this year!
"Your eyes may be the window to your soul,
but your zipper is the window to you underwear....."

I staff AAC!
play with me at anotheranime con.com

gravigurl

Post by gravigurl » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 pm

I am really hoping to go this year.
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.

blue_eyed_fairy

Post by blue_eyed_fairy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:53 pm

The location is the Nashua Courtyard by Marriott. It is located off Exit 8 of the Everett Turnpike in Nashua. The dates are October 12-14, 2007.
i have now joined the masquerade staff!!
i will aslo be hosting an event "project cosplay" i'm so exited!!!
this will be tones of fun this year so if you are around you should go! the hotel is cheap as far as con's go, and if we can fill it the we won't have to worry about making to much noise!
make sure you check out their web page for updates, in the forum. the sight will be updating soon, they just got some one new to do an updated layout. they are looking for artists for artists ally- they only had 3 last year who showed up.

I staff AAC!

blue_eyed_fairy

Post by blue_eyed_fairy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:55 am

In hopes of raising more money for con activites AAC will be holding a one night mini con, Yomise. It will be Sat September 15th 4pm-2am at Game Castle in Londonderry, NH. they will have games, movies, cosplay contest, and the main event is a dance. It $10 to get in and they will have pre reg for the con avalible.

they are also having a glow bowling night Thursday October 11th (the thurs. before the con) and that is also $10 from 8pm-12am i think. all the information is on the web sight www.anotheranimecon.com

I staff AAC!

Amiya

Post by Amiya » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:21 am

I'm thinking about attending, but it's down to a money issue...but will definitely be there if I can!
Cosplay/Commission Website - ID-Cosplay/Personal Website - Chibi-Dreams

blue_eyed_fairy

Post by blue_eyed_fairy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:17 pm

well aac was a blast this year! i was on staff this year and think i had even more fun! i held my second panel ever, but first time with this idea. i think project cosplay went rather well. so maybe more people will sign up next year?!
because we need something to entertain ourselfs with till anime boston (for all you poor people who are not going to ny, or the other big ones before ab) aac will host another yomise at game castle in londonderry december 29th. a night of games, cosplay, and dancing! it will still be $10 and i think its from 8pm-2am i think.

also anyone in the area (manchester, nashua, salem) i am looking for other cosplayers to help with my project. i am in my 4th year at the art institute in manchester and for my graduating project i am photographing cosplayers and later painting from the photos. if i can use you please let me know! i have car will drive to meet you at a local location. i would like to get as many pictures as possible before the weather turns to much. so please email me if you can! littlenymph13@hotmail.com

I staff AAC!