Looking to Commission Two Costumes

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
jenifermichelle

Looking to Commission Two Costumes

Post by jenifermichelle » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 am

Thanks for looking at my ad!

To begin, since I know a lot of costume designers need to know some specifics up front: I'm 5'4", most basic measurements are 38-28-38, have no specific date that I will need the costumes by, will need them shipped to Chicago, IL, USA, and don't need wigs or accessories, just the costumes themselves, and can pay via PayPal, Visa, personal check, or money order. No cash unless you live in the Chicago area and will be going to the bank with me so the transaction can take place right there in the secured facility, lol. Any more specific details can be worked out privately.

The first costume I'd like to commission is Aya Brea's dress from Parasite Eve. Unfortunately, because the game is twelve years old now, I guess its not in style anymore, so I can't find it anywhere. And because of its age, any screenshots of it are quite grainy and bleh. So I regret to say that this picture is my only available reference. Its just a simple black evening gown, a slit dress with spaghetti straps.

The second costume I'd like to commission is a lot more complicated. From the new Evangelion movie, I'd like to have Mari Makinami's pink plugsuit. Reference Pictures One, Two, Three, and Four. I realize that this one would be significantly more time consuming, more expensive, and require much more precise measurements, and I'm willing to work with you on all of these fronts. Again, I don't need it by any specific date, so no rush.

Thanks for your time, and I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!
Jenifer