Need Mulan cosplay commission!

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
xemmradio

Need Mulan cosplay commission!

Post by xemmradio » Wed May 15, 2013 12:56 am

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a skilled cosplay maker to make me a custom Mulan outfit, similar to http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-600.jpg (that one is Yaya Han's really nice one). It doesn't need to be as fancy or detailed as hers, she really set the bar high with that one. I want something more like http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 9-1513.jpg but made with a silky, shiny material that does not need to be real silk but will look like it. I'd prefer it to stay truer to the original and not to have all those fancy Chinese designs and accessories that Yaya has.

My budget is flexible depending on what you can offer me. I can do anywhere between $100-250 for a high quality cosplay that fits well, is true to the original and won't tear/rip/fray after just one or two uses. I could go higher than that but you'd really need to convince me why it's worth it. I'll take the best offer I get for the quality/experience.

My deadline is July 2nd, 2013. I want to wear it for AX 2013 which is July 4-7. It would be ideal if you lived in San Diego or Los Angeles or anywhere in between so that I could meet you in person for measuring and fitting, as that is my biggest issue for this outfit. I want to have full range of mobility and it's hard because I'm tall (5'11") and have relatively broad shoulders so most store-bought costumes restrict my arm movement. If you can guarantee that there will be enough room for my arms and shoulders to move around (and not have the shoulder area get super tight if i raise my arms up) I would love to commission you even if we can't meet up in person.

Please either reply to this post or send me an email at emmelineye@gmail.com with a quote and/or further questions. Thank you! I hope this is enough time!

This is my first commission request (besides on eBay, which I'm trying to shy away from) and I love cosplaying but don't know how/don't have enough time to make my own. If I can find a skilled, reliable costume artist I'll definitely be a repeat customer!

emendoza

Re: Need Mulan cosplay commission!

Post by emendoza » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:30 am

I got my own custom Mulan outfit costume from Lipgloss not too long ago. Maybe give them a shot they may be able to create something like that for you. They just listed a new one recently I'm still waiting for them to list it on sale.

http://www.lipglossclubwear.net/product ... e-costume/

Dokudel

Post by Dokudel » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:27 pm

I know I am late in this post but if you are still interested in ordering a Mulan costume I am able to help.

facebook.com/dokudelcosplay
TAKII Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2006-Current
MAGFest Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2009-2011
SpringFest Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2012
Dokudel-" My love for you is stronger then my physical strength."

AnimeBoyy

Post by AnimeBoyy » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:37 pm

Hi! I think I saw something like she saw she Aliexpress