Fashion Design Student accepting commissions!

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
mikurumaid91

Fashion Design Student accepting commissions!

Post by mikurumaid91 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 am

Hello!

I'm Martha, and I run Dear Dahlia designs, a design house dedicated mostly to cosplay, and I want to make you the cosplay of your dreams.

I can do lolita, simple cosplays, intense cosplays, pattern making, dress making, suit making, applique, hat making, you name it, I can pretty much do it.

here's my website

http://www.deardahlia.weebly.com

Why should you pick me? There's plenty of people who would love to have you commission them. Well, I've been cosplaying for about 8 years now, and I'm a Junior at Lasell College in the Fashion Design program. I've won best in show and third place at anime boston, and I'm a seasoned costume competitor in many other conventions. My work has been featured in Southcoast today, as well as Emerson College News, so you can trust that I'm not some crazed fashion student who just wants to take your money.

As a commissioner, I try to be flexible with costs. So don't be afraid that you don't have the right budget. Lolita dresses usually run for about $65, simple costumes really vary but start at $60, and complex costumes can run up from $60.

If you're concerned about shipping, don't worry about it! I'm willing to ship anywhere and try to factor shipping costs into the price of each costume.

Now you're wondering why you should pick me as your commissioner aren't you? Well, every costume I make is sure to have hidden pockets so you hide your cell phone and camera, be lined so it isn't scratchy, and be a well tailored piece you can wear again and again! I'm also a professionally trained fashion design student, so you can be assured that anything you purchase will be well made and accurate.

I look forward to commissioning for you :D

you can pm me, or check me out on my website for further info

Here's some examples of my work!