Accepting all types of commissions!

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Idzerda

Accepting all types of commissions!

Post by Idzerda » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 am

Hi, i'm Idzerda. I am a senior Costume Designer at Columbia College Chicago, I have been sewing for around 9 years now and I own and operate my own business with a few friends called Capes and Cowls Anonymous. You can find more of our work at Capes and Cowls Anonymous. We are a costume and prop making business that specialize in comic book cosplay but I am always open to making anything. Posted below are just a few things I have made for myself and customers.

If you are interested in commissioning us please make sure you give us at least 1 month prior to your convention or event to get your costume or prop finished. Understand that depending on the type of costume or prop or number of commissions it may take longer to complete your order. So, if you would like a custom costume or prop just shoot us an email (capesandcowlsanon@gmail.com) or pm me here and provide me with your name, reference pictures, what exactly you want made and if you have a dead line. Also if you need to stick within a budget please tell me and we can possibly work something out.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

CielTrancyhive

Re: Accepting all types of commissions!

Post by CielTrancyhive » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 am

Hello I have a ciel phantomhive cosplay I need comissioned. Series : black butler my budget is 150.00 its a fanart picture but I love the outfit. I need it by june 30 ,2012

" once something is lost one can never bring it back again. " ~ Ciel Phantomhive