Accesories, Props, Wigs, Baby Cosplay Designs! For pets too

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Neytiri

Accesories, Props, Wigs, Baby Cosplay Designs! For pets too

Post by Neytiri » Sat May 15, 2010 12:26 pm

I am now taking commissions for props, wigs and accesories!

This includes:
~Jewelry
~Weapons
~Baby wear
~Wig handling
~Hair accesories
~Gothic Lolita Items
~Costume accesories
~Pet wear and treats
~Anything else related

You can send me your own designs and creations, too, and I'll make them for you! I accept any design.

I make beautiful masks for masquerade balls and such! I accept small commissions for pieces of costumes. For example, gloves, pouches, armbands, etc. I do NOT take full costume commissions.

Also, I've been making baby wear since as long as I can remember. I make custom designs booties, bibs, overalls, pacifiers, head accesories, etc. I hand-make each piece and use non-harmful, non-toxic materials to protect the safety of the cuties. I make full sets and seperate pieces. Contact me for more info!

I can also crochet pretty much anything (beanies with/out ears, bows, etc). So, if you need a scarf like Rikku's from Final Fantasy X-2, I can do that, too! (I provided a sample picture).

Pet wardrobe is also a specialty of mine. I design clothing for pets of any style. I usually add-in anime pictures to them, too! They look way too cute rockin' chibis. ^.~ I make customized treats for pets, too! Contact me for more info!

I reply quickly to all my messages and emails. Just make sure to provide me with a reference picture of the item you want a quote of, your wished deadline, and any other details you would like for me to know.

All of my work is in my gallery so go and look! If you're not too sure if I would take a commission don't be afraid to ask!

Keep them coming!

Thanks for looking!
More Pictures here
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/show ... 786/cat/21
I see you...