4sale: Code Geass, Hetalia, Vampire Knight & more!

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
tsukeru

4sale: Code Geass, Hetalia, Vampire Knight & more!

Post by tsukeru » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm

I have way too much junk... and in order to start 2010 cosplays, I must part with old ones. Costumes include series from Blood+, Code Geass, Hetalia, Princess Tutu, Shugo Chara, Tales of the Abyss, Vampire Knight and Yu-Gi-Oh. There are many styles and colors of wigs available. I only accept Paypal and shipping is within the United States only. I am also willing to make offers. All costumes fits small - medium women's sizes (mostly between a size 10-12). Please supply me with your zip code if you are interested in a costume so I can calculate the final cost for shipping. I also apologize in advance for the horrible pictures. No holds please unless it's a 24 hour hold and an absolute sale!

Haji from Blood+ (jacket only) - $50.00 made of twill.

Female Ashford Uniform from Code Geass (jacket + skirt) - $75.00 made of casa satin.
ImageImage

Rolo's casual jacket from Code Geass (jacket only) - $40.00 made of cotton.

Japan from Hetalia Axis Powers (military jacket only) - $65.00 made of twill, cotton and taffetta.

North Italy from Hetalia Axis Powers (military jacket and pants) - $95.00 made of twill. Took over 30 hours to construct!

North Italy from Hetalia Axis Powers (casual fuku jacket only) - $45.00 made of twill and lining

Male Princess Tutu school uniform (jacket only) - $65.00 made of stretch twill. Never worn!

Male Shugo Chara! school uniform (cape and shorts made by me, blazer is not) - $40.00 made of cotton blend

Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss (vest only) - $25.00 made of cotton.

Female Vampire Knight Night Class uniform (jacket only) - $60.00 made of twill and real studs

Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh (Battle City jacket only) - $50.00 made of pvc and lining