Rock Lee and Sasuke Costume set!

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
EMP_Maniac

Rock Lee and Sasuke Costume set!

Post by EMP_Maniac » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

Hey all,

I'm selling both my Rock Lee and Black Costume Sasuke costumes (including pouches, leg warmers, forehead protectors, kunai and Rock Lee wig) as a set...price is up for negotiation, and you can check my ACP page for visuals of all the gear being sold...note that the Sasuke wig is NOT being included as it's now serving as my Phoenix Wright wig. I can also include the sandals, but please note that they've been thru hell and have been literally glued back together repeatedly and will need more as time goes on. ^_^; If you need photo references, you can check out my ACP page for the costumes, and if you need sizing information, I'll be glad to provide it to you by private message.

Shipping will be determined based on where you are and how fast you need it, though if you're able to do pickup at any upcoming east coast conventions, I can either hand off the costumes to you myself or pass it off to friends who will be selling items and thus easy to locate (such as at Anime USA, for example).

Thanks a bunch!

-Mario (EMP_Maniac)

P.S. - I have other items for sale, so please check those out too! ^_^
"I am the regulator, the coordinator, the one who is meant to guide the way." - George Glenn, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED