Selling: FFX Tidus Costume (complete set!)

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
EMP_Maniac

Selling: FFX Tidus Costume (complete set!)

Post by EMP_Maniac » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 am

Hey all,

For anyone interested, I've decided the time has come to part with one of my favorite costumes...Tidus. I didn't think that I'd come around to doing it, but c'est la vie...

My asking price is $450, which is $150 cheaper than what I paid for the commission back in 2005...this is also including boots, which ran me an extra $25 (what with the boots and spraypaint), and the wig I bought for when my hair wasn't serving as the character hair (which ran me an extra $35), which can be cut and styled to be more accurate. I'll negotiate to as low as $400, but that's about it since I feel any lower just wouldn't be fair to me or the commissioner's work. :/ If you need photo references, you can check out my ACP page for the costume, and if you need sizing information, I'll be glad to provide it to you by private message.

Shipping will be determined based on where you are and how fast you need it, though if you're able to do pickup at any upcoming east coast conventions, I can either hand off the costume to you myself or pass it off to friends who will be selling items and thus easy to locate (such as at Anime USA, for example).

Hope someone out there is interested, 'cause I'd really like to give this guy a good home after so many years. ^_^

Thanks a bunch!

-Mario (EMP_Maniac)

P.S. - I have other items for sale, so please check those out too! ^_^
"I am the regulator, the coordinator, the one who is meant to guide the way." - George Glenn, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED