Queen B, Pita Ten, Bleach, Naruto and DOGS costumes for sale

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
Noki

Queen B, Pita Ten, Bleach, Naruto and DOGS costumes for sale

Post by Noki » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Please don't mind the horrible photoshop collages. Old Cosplaylab pictures XD

Costume: Kyubii Naruto
Description: Remember that one time where Naruto gets the crap kicked out of him? Well this is basically the reenactment costume of that event. The jacket has a hole in the front and back where that jerk Sasuke put his hand through our hero's chest. The blood is dry so it no longer gets anywhere. The "dirt" is spray paint and airbrushing. The wig needs a little restyling and the arm string thing needs reattachment but other than that this thing can go through another war. Its been warn 3 times.
Includes: Jacket, Pants, Shoes, Wig, Ass pouch
Does not include: Head band, leg pouch
Price: $200 + shipping
Size: Can fit most sizes. The pants are elastic.

Costume: Misha Winter Jammies
Description: Way back when Pita Ten was practically unheard of they came out with a cute playing card set with adorable artwork from the show. Since its turning into the ice age I recommend picking up this warm outfit. The costume is made from fleece and the trim is boa. Its been worn 3 times and it in excellent condition.
Includes: Jammie hoodie, boots
Does not include: wig, wings (cant find them) and bloomers
Price: $100 + shipping
Size: Can fit most sizes. My bust is a 34 B. Thats the only thing thats fitted.

Costume: Noki from Dogs
Description: Who does not love psycho twin killers? I sure do! This costume is made from fleece, fun fur and other bits and pieces I cant remember. Its only been worn once!
Includes: Sweater, boots, wig, tights
Does not include:
Price: $150 + shipping
Size: Can fit most sizes. My bust is a 34 B. Thats the only thing thats fitted. The shoes are combat boots size 9 in women.

Costume: Queen Bee from Dark Stalkers
Description: Buzz buzz baby! Being a bee is better than being a bear! Or a cat or anything else in the world. You can sting people with your pillow butt. Anyway, Im getting ahead of myself. This guy is a 4 way stretch miliskin. Its basically a giant body sock. Its been warn twice. The wig and eyeballs/antennas need work. I can include them if you want.
Includes: Body Suit, wings, (possibly wig, eyes and antennas) wrist cuffs.
Does not include: Sclara contacts
Price: $200 + shipping
Size: Can fit most sizes. This thing is stretchy!

Costume: Aizen from Bleach
Description: Remember when Aizen was good and not a dick? Well here is his jacket! Its hand painted and everything.
Includes: Jacket
Does not include: everything else.
Price: $30 + shipping
Size: Can fit all sizes. This thing is huge!

If anyone takes interest I take paypal and personal checks. Comment below and we can talk or you can email me at rabidnani@yahoo.com
.*.Noki.*.

goddesscosplay.net