Rose Bride Cosplay Dress

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
CelestialShadow

Rose Bride Cosplay Dress

Post by CelestialShadow » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 am

I am selling a complete rose bride cosplay dress from Revolutionary Girl Utena. The dress is the RED version worn by anthy, is completely hand made using over 7 yards of red satin! The costume comes with the crown, cuffs, skirt, bodice, epaullets and brooch chain. So pretty much everything you need to cosplay. It is ready to be worn, in excellent condition and will fit a size small to medium. The bodice will fit anyone up to a bust size 38" and waist size 30". Skirt is the same, will fit a waist size up to 30".

I'll even throw in a 3 ringed hoop skirt that MUST be worn under the dress to give it a nice bell shape.

You can see pictures of the dress here: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=10403

I am asking $160 for the entire package.

Drop me a line if you have any questions!

IDreamofOhtori

Re: Rose Bride Cosplay Dress

Post by IDreamofOhtori » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 pm

I would absolute LOVE to buy this dress from you. I've been looking everywhere for a decent looking Rose Bride costume because I'm horrible at sewing and yours is by far the best I've found so far. From the description and pictures, we look about the same size so I'm positive it will fit. However, it may be awhile before I have all the money to buy it but I definitely intend to buy it off of you if you're still selling it. I lost my job and have no money at the moment, but I doubt I'll be unemployed forever and I still can collect unemployment. That's not the point. (Sorry I'm rambling lol) Please let me know about the status of the dress. It would be easier to contact me via email. My email address is celticblades@gmail.com

Thanks!