Seena/Shiina (Shining Tears x Wind)

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
Solaria

Seena/Shiina (Shining Tears x Wind)

Post by Solaria » Fri May 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Worksmanship-wise, I think this really cute outfit worn by Seena/Shiina in Shining Tears x Wind is one of the best costumes I ever made! Although the seaming doesn't always show up in photos, the unlined, faux suede jacket is made up of 16 panels and hugs the figure well. The jacket and white shirt and wrist cuffs are all one piece for ease of wearing. The armor is a separate piece, made out of a bustier that was sealed and painted to look smooth like metal, and the capelet closes in front with snaps. The belts pin on in the back to stay in place and then snap in the front. The wig was hand-colored with Sharpies.

This costume was made for a 5'5"-5'6" female with measurements of approximately 34"-27"-37". However, my bust is actually a little bigger, and my waist a little smaller, and it still fit fine. I would imagine about an inch or two in either direction on the hip measurements would be fine. I'm somewhere between a 34 and a 36B in the bust, and I wouldn't recommend this costume if you're much bigger there or in the waist because the armor was made from a 34B bustier that extends halfway down my torso, and it was a bit tight at the bottom. It closes with hook and eye fasteners, though, so I bet you could make it a bit looser by adding bra extenders.

Included in the costume are:
Hat
Wig
Capelet
Jacket/White shirt/wrist cuffs
Belts
Skirt
Leggings
Boot covers (They slip on over a pair of brown boots, to the ankle. You will need your own brown boots or clunky shoes!)

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the costume. Pictures can be seen here:
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=20128

Also, I used the same wig for this costume, so you can see how the color changes in different light:
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=17473

Given the time and effort I put into this, I would like to get a fair offer for it. Serious inquiries only, please.