Seeking S. California Cosplayers for Documentary Shoot

(Southern California, Arizona, Nevada)
rynaii

Seeking S. California Cosplayers for Documentary Shoot

Post by rynaii » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:38 am

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a school project to create a documentary of cosplayers, their outfits, and their inspirations. (Talk about combining homework with hobby =P) To make my project more interesting and realistic, I would like to have a video/photo shoot/interview session with cosplayers, like you.

The two days that I have plan to do this session is July 28 (Friday) and July 29 (Saturday). Here are more details:

Date: July 28 (Friday) and July 29 (Saturday), 2006
Time: 1:00pm till 5:pm on both days (You don't have to be here the whole time)

UCI parking is actually cheaper than community park parking @_@ Hence the location choice.
I have a class on Friday morning, that's why I can only have a session in the afternoon. As for Saturday, I am willing to start earlier if that is more convenient for you. Since this is a summer school project, I am on a pretty tight schedule, and this is not professional shooting, but I'll try my best to apply the techniques I've learned in my video class, and hopefully this will be a fun gathering for you! (The Aldrich Park can be a pretty good location for photographs)

If you are interested, or have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at rukio813@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate your support and presence!

-----
This is also my first time posting, so hello to minna-san~ *waves*
:oops:

Fuji Vicious

Post by Fuji Vicious » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:34 am

i believe that is during the san diego comic con so many cosplayers might not be available then. just warning you.
if you meet god, tell him to leave me alone!