ACParadise Forums

Forums for American Cosplay Paradise (ACP), Experience (ACE), and Snapshots (ACS)
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
it's foretold women can't resist a man in a suit. 8)


I can...most of the time... > //__//>


what about a half naked man?

I doubt you could resist that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Up your nose.
kawaiipunkd wrote:
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
it's foretold women can't resist a man in a suit. 8)


I can...most of the time... > //__//>


what about a half naked man?

I doubt you could resist that.


If it's the right guy, then no, I can't. : 3

_________________
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
it's foretold women can't resist a man in a suit. 8)


I can...most of the time... > //__//>


what about a half naked man?

I doubt you could resist that.


If it's the right guy, then no, I can't. : 3

what if he was sitting in your bed?? 0-o
lol he is pretty...i love the eyes

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Up your nose.
Jasdero wrote:
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
hiei/is/2/hot wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
it's foretold women can't resist a man in a suit. 8)


I can...most of the time... > //__//>


what about a half naked man?

I doubt you could resist that.


If it's the right guy, then no, I can't. : 3

what if he was sitting in your bed?? 0-o
lol he is pretty...i love the eyes


only if he has blue eyes. : 3

_________________
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
lol xD

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:56 pm
Posts: 1113
Location: North East, Ohio
LOL, Mob man.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:00 pm
Posts: 10
Location: San Francisco, CA
kawaiipunkd wrote:

Image
this was taken at SakuraCon2005


I think I remember taking that picture of you back at sakuracon 2005. :)

Here's a recent picture of me posing with my friends Rikku-chan & Hiyoko-chan at Ohayocon 2008:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1385377

_________________
This.. is.. Eurobeat!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
Hey EuroBeat....wern't you at AWA this past year??got any pics of me XD
Oh yea do you do personal photoshoots? Me and a few friends were wanting one ^^

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:00 pm
Posts: 10
Location: San Francisco, CA
Jasdero wrote:
Hey EuroBeat....wern't you at AWA this past year??got any pics of me XD
Oh yea do you do personal photoshoots? Me and a few friends were wanting one ^^


i did go to AWA this year, but i'm not sure if i got your picture or not. If i do return this year, i probably will be doing private photoshoots again. :) Look for the thread in the cosplay.com forums, probably a month or so before the con.

_________________
This.. is.. Eurobeat!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
cool i would love to get one this year ^^

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
I really need to take some new pics...

Image
Tis a bit rough ahead!

Image
Cower before my Spartan Beard!
:twisted:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
Doood!! That is so tight!! :D

SPARTAAAANS! WE SHALL NOT GET SERVED!! WE SHALL BE THE ONES!

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
Image

pure genius, my friend made this while bored at work XD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
So...Circle of Life, anyone?
How bout Benny and the Jets?

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
kawaiipunkd wrote:
Image

pure genius, my friend made this while bored at work XD

that is pure epic xD

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
Jasdero wrote:
kawaiipunkd wrote:
Image

pure genius, my friend made this while bored at work XD

that is pure epic xD


I know, he had it as his display picture on MSN for the longest time. it still cracks me up when I see it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
I saw it before its rather awesome and it is epic win!! XD

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
Location: somewhere in this great land of the United States
Time to post a few pictures of moi!!! :twisted:

Image

Image

Image

As my friend from Uruguay said,"I like those pictures. They make me want to lick your face." :shock: :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
sexy look on the last one ^^
here are some new ones of me...
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Philadelphia
Sorry for the obnoxiously sized pictures.

Image
Wearing a wig. o:
Image
Christmas day. xD I <3 my Hello Kitty jammies.
Image
Doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance with my friends.
(I'm in the center.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
Location: somewhere in this great land of the United States
Quote:
Jasdero
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:03 am Post subject:

sexy look on the last one ^^


:D Funny you said that. I was trying to be sexy...lol. Joke! But thanks for thinking so, my heart is warmed.

Wow, did you make those costumes yourself? I can tell you have some skill with the needle if so. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:56 pm
Posts: 1113
Location: North East, Ohio
Hey Mara, you look really nice in your natural eye color.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
Location: somewhere in this great land of the United States
Now let me clarify something...when you say nice do you mean kind or pretty?
Because if you mean what I don't want you to mean there will be hell to pay!!! Jokes. :P

Anyway, why thank you...:)

My natural eye color is brown, I wanted to see how I looked like with green eyes tho, to preview a cosplay I want to do.

I know, I think those pictures came out better than the one where I photo-shopped my eyes green(and as a result ended up having to photo-shop the rest of the picture in a weird color tone) I look better in the first two anyway. lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
missus_mara wrote:
Now let me clarify something...when you say nice do you mean kind or pretty?
Because if you mean what I don't want you to mean there will be hell to pay!!! Jokes. :P

Anyway, why thank you...:)

My natural eye color is brown, I wanted to see how I looked like with green eyes tho, to preview a cosplay I want to do.

I know, I think those pictures came out better than the one where I photo-shopped my eyes green(and as a result ended up having to photo-shop the rest of the picture in a weird color tone) I look better in the first two anyway. lol.

I think the green looks wonderful on you, you're so beautiful, and I don't mean that Future Card Buddy Fight or mean-like, you have a beautiful face and that's the truth


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
no..i didn't make them but i did make some of these...
i do love to saw and make things...any one need a commission ^^
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
Location: somewhere in this great land of the United States
kawaiipunkd said:
Quote:
I think the green looks wonderful on you, you're so beautiful, and I don't mean that Future Card Buddy Fight or mean-like, you have a beautiful face and that's the truth


:o What an ardent complement. I'm so flattered. Wow, thanks! ...ego boost...
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
missus_mara wrote:
kawaiipunkd said:
Quote:
I think the green looks wonderful on you, you're so beautiful, and I don't mean that Future Card Buddy Fight or mean-like, you have a beautiful face and that's the truth


:o What an ardent complement. I'm so flattered. Wow, thanks! ...ego boost...
:)

anytime my dear <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
Krissay-face wrote:
Sorry for the obnoxiously sized pictures.

Image
Wearing a wig. o:
Image
Christmas day. xD I <3 my Hello Kitty jammies.
Image
Doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance with my friends.
(I'm in the center.)


Cool you guys!! Did the dance awesome!

Oh missus-Mara That green on ye is so Sexy!!!! Ive seen Green on others and it didnt really look right with them on. But you wooooooo giirl your stylin.

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Up your nose.
Krissay-face wrote:
Sorry for the obnoxiously sized pictures.
Image
Christmas day. xD I <3 my Hello Kitty jammies.


OMG. O wo
Your so cute. <3

_________________
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
Ok, I know I'm beginning to get off track, but Hey, Jasdero. Are you going to FantaSciCon?

...I am. ^.^

And, I'd like some assistance on a costume. I plan on being Gambit at least one day for this con. if anyone's interested in assisting me, pm me. Just stuff like what to do for boots, gauntlets...eyes...>.>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Portland, Oregon
Radical Dreamer wrote:
Ok, I know I'm beginning to get off track, but Hey, Jasdero. Are you going to FantaSciCon?

...I am. ^.^

And, I'd like some assistance on a costume. I plan on being Gambit at least one day for this con. if anyone's interested in assisting me, pm me. Just stuff like what to do for boots, gauntlets...eyes...>.>


omg if I could go, I'd totally dress as rogue to just be with a gambit, since I <3 him so


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
kawaiipunkd wrote:
Radical Dreamer wrote:
Ok, I know I'm beginning to get off track, but Hey, Jasdero. Are you going to FantaSciCon?

...I am. ^.^

And, I'd like some assistance on a costume. I plan on being Gambit at least one day for this con. if anyone's interested in assisting me, pm me. Just stuff like what to do for boots, gauntlets...eyes...>.>


omg if I could go, I'd totally dress as rogue to just be with a gambit, since I <3 him so
Ooooh!! That be so cool there.

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
Radical Dreamer wrote:
Ok, I know I'm beginning to get off track, but Hey, Jasdero. Are you going to FantaSciCon?

...I am. ^.^

And, I'd like some assistance on a costume. I plan on being Gambit at least one day for this con. if anyone's interested in assisting me, pm me. Just stuff like what to do for boots, gauntlets...eyes...>.>

um....idk when where is it...if it is not too close i might be able to go...what do you need help with on the costume?

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: basics.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
Well, it's gonna be the same place as Hallowcon, another of Dutch's cons. Same place, same people, differect theme.

Chech out Fantascicon.com.

And, as for my costume, I should be able to find a suitable trench coat between now and then. The boots are driving me nuts. I'd absolutely love to actually have the metal boots. >.< Too bad everytime I go to HotTopic, or try to order from the website, they don't have the metal plated one's I saw a while back. The clothing itself seems to be a formidable adversary as well. Lets face it, it takes a big well built guy to look good in skin tight pink shirt and Future Card Buddy Fight spandex pants.
But, because of the way the Future Card Buddy Fight are made (his Future Card Buddy Fight only have the middle and ring finger) and the part of his outfit that is up around his head, I've been suggested a lycra full body zentai suit. (mind you, I'm beginning to work out a bit and try to fill out my upper torso).
Then, the eyes. I'm aware I'd prolly need really REALLY big contacts to cover the whites in black and make my pupils red...not to mention, to get a pair of those perscription (nearsighted)...I'd be lookin at a LOT of moolah...

But yeah, basic stuff.
I may not be the best cosplayer in the world, but if I'm gonna do something, Imma do it right, dangit. :twisted:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: basics.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
Radical Dreamer wrote:
Well, it's gonna be the same place as Hallowcon, another of Dutch's cons. Same place, same people, differect theme.

Chech out Fantascicon.com.

And, as for my costume, I should be able to find a suitable trench coat between now and then. The boots are driving me nuts. I'd absolutely love to actually have the metal boots. >.< Too bad everytime I go to HotTopic, or try to order from the website, they don't have the metal plated one's I saw a while back. The clothing itself seems to be a formidable adversary as well. Lets face it, it takes a big well built guy to look good in skin tight pink shirt and Future Card Buddy Fight spandex pants.
But, because of the way the Future Card Buddy Fight are made (his Future Card Buddy Fight only have the middle and ring finger) and the part of his outfit that is up around his head, I've been suggested a lycra full body zentai suit. (mind you, I'm beginning to work out a bit and try to fill out my upper torso).
Then, the eyes. I'm aware I'd prolly need really REALLY big contacts to cover the whites in black and make my pupils red...not to mention, to get a pair of those perscription (nearsighted)...I'd be lookin at a LOT of moolah...

But yeah, basic stuff.
I may not be the best cosplayer in the world, but if I'm gonna do something, Imma do it right, dangit. :twisted:

Update: I found the coat today for a measly $7.75. In a word? Perfect. ^.^

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
did you try going to demonia.com they are the ones who supply the boots for hot topic. Or maybe just do a Future Card Buddy Fight search

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 171
Jasdero wrote:
did you try going to demonia.com they are the ones who supply the boots for hot topic. Or maybe just do a Future Card Buddy Fight search
Yup, tried that.
Couldn't find the ones I had in mind.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 99
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Bwah! I stopped posting!! I'm so sorry, I'm sure you all missed my cuteness... HA, kidding x3 But you never saw my new Hinata haircut..
So is that cute contest still going on? If so then I have another entry.....
BAM!
Image

_________________
Who wants to dye my hair purple?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:56 pm
Posts: 1113
Location: North East, Ohio
You got airplane wings

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
yay Hinata haircut! Woot woot!

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 99
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Choji Warrior wrote:
yay Hinata haircut! Woot woot!


XD Actually I haven't gotten it cut since August 3rd, so it's long. But I plan on cutting it again next August! :D

_________________
Who wants to dye my hair purple?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
I was about to say..if you let it grom more and have the side bangs cut you could have a cute little Hime cut ^^

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 pm
Posts: 85
Location: tennessee
I haven't posted much, but I'd like to get to know some of my fellow cosplayers. I will be attending MTAC (sat. only) and AWA for sure this year. so drop me a line or something... oh, here is me not in costume, hope you like!

Image
Image[/img]

_________________
My tie dye website is http://www.facebook.com/LadybugOriginals

Con schedule for 2012
MTAC
Wonder Girl

AWA
Sakura "GO" Kimono
Psychic Paine fan art from ffx-2
Paine yukata from ffx-2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Up your nose.
Not the best photo ever, but meeeh, I posted anyway. x D
My hair is getting longer too. I'm trying for waist long hair, wander if I can make it. ; D

Image

_________________
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
purpleladybug wrote:
I haven't posted much, but I'd like to get to know some of my fellow cosplayers. I will be attending MTAC (sat. only) and AWA for sure this year. so drop me a line or something... oh, here is me not in costume, hope you like!

Image
Image[/img]

that last pic of you is really cute

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Philadelphia
Choji Warrior wrote:
Krissay-face wrote:
Image
Doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance with my friends.
(I'm in the center.)


Cool you guys!! Did the dance awesome!

Oh missus-Mara That green on ye is so Sexy!!!! Ive seen Green on others and it didnt really look right with them on. But you wooooooo giirl your stylin.


Haha, yep. xD The video of us in on youtube. :3

@hiei/is/2/hot - Thank you. :3


Ooh, here's one from a baton compition:
Image

Having curly hair feels to weird since my hair is naturally straight. o:


And Ouran Cosplay with bRiGiDxGrAcE:
Image
I'm like, two feet shorted then Tamaki. xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 pm
Posts: 85
Location: tennessee
[quote="Jasdero"][/quote]
that last pic of you is really cute





Thanks! that was me getting ready to see evanesance last February, I was super excited!

_________________
My tie dye website is http://www.facebook.com/LadybugOriginals

Con schedule for 2012
MTAC
Wonder Girl

AWA
Sakura "GO" Kimono
Psychic Paine fan art from ffx-2
Paine yukata from ffx-2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 536
Location: uh...
that is a reson to be excited i had a chance to see them but i went and saw Korn,Deftones, Stonesour, Fly leaf, and 10 years at the family falues tour ^^

_________________
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Delaware, United States
WOOT! Excellent dudettes. Evanescence is awesome!

_________________
Image
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Posts: 14
Location: middle of no where
Well its nothing special, just me at work.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group