Girls w/ attitude, or shy girls for cosplay

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...

Do you like kickbutt girls, or mushy shy ones in anime and manga?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:05 pm

Mushy and shy
No votes
Kickbutt and fearless
No votes

Total votes: 0

kittykat

Girls w/ attitude, or shy girls for cosplay

Post by kittykat » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:05 pm

My friend and I are both big anime fans, but we like different things in anime. Im into kick butt girls who arent afraid to speak up for themselves. Shes into the mushy shy ones in shojo stuff. We are sorta of arguing on what people would rather see, a mushy romance or a fighting scene for cosplay, what do you guys like better if you saw our cosplay?
With Lots of Meows,
KittyKat

Legolas02

Post by Legolas02 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:25 am

hmmm im a shy guy , i would think 2 shy ppl are a cute couple

Rostao

it would depend

Post by Rostao » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:25 pm

i'd prefer to see something kick butt, but i'd rather see something shy if the kick butt thing isn't practice and done well. Like I'm a big fan of choreographed fighting, but when i see alot of people clashing swords, it looks way too cheezy like a van dame movie.

if that's the case, i'd rather see something simple and done well.

Cheers!
Rostao
If you're gonna do something, do it well.

kittykat

Post by kittykat » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:38 pm

Thank you, people are finally respondig, yeah. I think we might be doing something simpler, like a scene from fruits Basket that doesn't need much. I don't know, I don't really want to do one from furuba but since my friend is obsessed with Yuki I suppose I must, well thanks anyways, Im glad somebody finally bothered with the pole!
With Lots of Meows,
KittyKat

a38463846Q

Re: Girls w/ attitude, or shy girls for cosplay

Post by a38463846Q » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 am

since i am the type of girl who will kick your but and speak my mind as a strong female i will say im into the one anime chick who will say what they want and will beat cha up if you got something to say

hiei/is/2/hot

Post by hiei/is/2/hot » Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Both. ha. :lol:
I'm a shy girl IRL (You couldn't tell it right now), so I have to stand for the shy girls (or not 8 x )
But I also like it when girls kick butt. < 3
ImageA Hero, is not afraid to give his life for what is right...

Kamu

Post by Kamu » Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm

I prefer the tough female characters, who aren't afraid to speak their minds and beat people up, if need be. As characters, they're more interesting than the constantly cute, demure, pleasant type of girl. In a lot of cases, the shy female characters are the ones that give me headaches and make me decide to stop watching an anime or reading a manga series, such as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. The exception for me is probably Kimonoto Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, just because she's so adorable and impossible to hate. Plus, Cardcaptor Sakura was one of my first series, and it will always hold a special place in my heart ^^;

The ideal female character for me would probably be the tsundere type, where the girl is usually tough, but has a soft, affectionate side to her towards people she cares about. She's a good blend of both characteristics without being overbearing on either spectrum.