Any planned upgrades for the ACP/ACE/ACS?

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
Hexlord

Any planned upgrades for the ACP/ACE/ACS?

Post by Hexlord » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:29 am

Hi, been wondering since I have been using your site regularly these past few years.

Are you guys planning any major upgrades/overhaul? Because to be frank I feel that the interface/feel of the site need an update, to keep relevant with the times.

Hope to hear from you guys soon~

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Re: Any planned upgrades for the ACP/ACE/ACS?

Post by waynekaa » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes an upgrade is in the works, and will be targeted to be more mobile friendly. Our programmer has been sidetracked with other commitments but we hope to test it out soon.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Genjitsu
ACP Owner

Re: Any planned upgrades for the ACP/ACE/ACS?

Post by Genjitsu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 pm

First off, thanks for being a great supporter of ACP over the years! Love your photoshoots :)

Yes, we're aware the site needs a revamp, and I've actually started working on it back in February of this year. I was hoping to have it finished by April, but the technical details have been a little more complex than I anticipated.

And with the summer con season upon us, I've had to put the programming stuff on hold while we go into full event planning mode. I should be picking it back up in August, so expect the earliest changes around that timeframe.
Hexlord wrote:Hi, been wondering since I have been using your site regularly these past few years.

Are you guys planning any major upgrades/overhaul? Because to be frank I feel that the interface/feel of the site need an update, to keep relevant with the times.

Hope to hear from you guys soon~