ACParadise Forums

Forums for American Cosplay Paradise (ACP), Experience (ACE), and Snapshots (ACS)
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:29 am 

Hi, been wondering since I have been using your site regularly these past few years.

Are you guys planning any major upgrades/overhaul? Because to be frank I feel that the interface/feel of the site need an update, to keep relevant with the times.

Hope to hear from you guys soon~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 pm 
ACP Owner

Yes an upgrade is in the works, and will be targeted to be more mobile friendly. Our programmer has been sidetracked with other commitments but we hope to test it out soon.

ACParadise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 pm 
ACP Owner

First off, thanks for being a great supporter of ACP over the years! Love your photoshoots :)

Yes, we're aware the site needs a revamp, and I've actually started working on it back in February of this year. I was hoping to have it finished by April, but the technical details have been a little more complex than I anticipated.

And with the summer con season upon us, I've had to put the programming stuff on hold while we go into full event planning mode. I should be picking it back up in August, so expect the earliest changes around that timeframe.

Hexlord wrote:
Hi, been wondering since I have been using your site regularly these past few years.

Are you guys planning any major upgrades/overhaul? Because to be frank I feel that the interface/feel of the site need an update, to keep relevant with the times.

Hope to hear from you guys soon~