"Z." on Kickstarter - Zombie Live Photography

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
DV_Stephanie

"Z." on Kickstarter - Zombie Live Photography

Post by DV_Stephanie » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 am

Hey, everyone!

I'm Stephanie, the community manager for game studio Downward Viral. I wanted to stop by and share some exciting news about our Kickstarter project, "Z." -- a digital trading card game that pits Zombies against Survivors.

The really cool part is that we're using live photography and gruesome horror effects for the cards. We're excited to announce that Jessica Nigri, Linda Le, and Monika Lee have agreed to become special guest cards! These are complimentary to all our backers. (Take a look at our Kickstarter video to see the making of Zombie Whitney.)

We're also collaborating with the crew behind the Left 4 Dead short film to produce live-action episodic story content.

What do you guys think? We'd LOVE to hear your feedback! What do you like/dislike? What should we be doing? Let us know!

You can also email me directly. :) Just ask!

I'm not a cosplayer myself, but I know some very talented ones and admire how much work you guys pour into these things! We want to do the same and make "Z." as amazing as it can be.

Thanks!

puglover

Re: "Z." on Kickstarter - Zombie Live Photography

Post by puglover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 am

pretty cool! I've always found zombie cosplay fascinating, mostly because it takes so much time and detail :P