ACParadise Forums

Forums for American Cosplay Paradise (ACP), Experience (ACE), and Snapshots (ACS)
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Animethon '09?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 am 

Anyone here from good ol' Alberta, and is anyone here going to Animethon?

I'm going to Animethon this year, I went last year as well, and last year I was Hitsugaya Toshiro on one day, an a Future Card Buddy Fight on two days haha.

This year, I have way better cosplay plans AND I'm going all out.

Friday, I'm going to go as a Chocobo (I might die of heat exhaustion however, so don't be suprsied if you see a dead chocobo laying around. XD) and my friend is going as a Future Card Buddy Fight with me. =D

Saturday, me and a few other people are doing a Tales of Symphonia cosplay group, and I'm going to be Genis Sage (if you haven't figured it out by now, I am very short. XD). I'm going all out for him, I'm even going to get contacts to make my eyes blue and light cover up so I can hide my dark skin. I'm even going to make a Kendema. Watch out though, I plan on randomly wacking people in the head. XD

Sunday, I'm going as Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss, along with a few others for a Tales of the Abyss cosplay group (we are still missing a Natalia and an Asche, if you're intersted PLEASE message me). It'll be easy for me to go as anise, because I have dark hair as it is, plus I'm getting extensions, and I have dark skin and brown eyes. So automatic win. XD I'm also going to make a Tokunaga doll to carry around with me. XD

But yeah, if you're going to Animethon, post here and post as who you're going to go as! =D

Post subject: Re: Animethon '09?
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:07 pm 

ahah i am O.<
day 1 : Yuki Kuran - Vampire Knight
day 2 : Anise - Tales Of Abyss
day 3 : Lolita

Post subject: Re: Animethon '09?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:32 pm 

omg i went to animethong on the saturday in the afternoon with my bff it was alot of fun and i got lots of hugs :D but i didn't cosplay since it was mroe of a lst minute thing. but next year i want to go as L and my BFF as Misa :D