ACParadise Forums

Forums for American Cosplay Paradise (ACP), Experience (ACE), and Snapshots (ACS)
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:56 am 
Standard Cosplayer

INFO:
Searching for female talent to play the characters "Stormer" and "Jetta" of "The Misfits" for a live lipsync/dance JEM based performance (popular 80's girl-band cartoon and doll line), taking place in late September 2014 (we will be the live entertainment for JEM CON 2014!). Please note: there is no pay -- this is strictly just for fun and our video cameras! (All performers will get a video recording of the performance for their reels as well as a performing credit ) This would be a great if you are looking to get some performing experience under your belt, are a JEM fan, or simply just love to perform!

WIKIPEDIA ON JEM:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_%28TV_series%29

CRITERIA:
Live in Toronto or surrounding area. Be in pretty good shape (costumes are figure-fitting). NOT stage-shy. Light dancing ability will be needed. Weekly rehearsals will be needed (****PLEASE BE RELIABLE****). Ability to help with choreography and a love (or former love) of JEM would be assets (though not necessary--join in even if you just love to perform!).

Please contact me ASAP with the following if you (or anyone you know) are interested and I will send further details to any applicable candidates:

-A recent photo of you
-Your sizing stats (height, weight, chest/waist/hip measurements)
-A link to your website (or any online profile page (eg. FB, Twitter, ModelMayhem, Cosplay.com, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.), if you have one
-Your general availability (in regards to rehearsals)

It's a lot of fun so hope to hear from you soon! Also, please feel free to pass this info on/recommend to any friends, family, etc. Thanks and stay "outrageous"!

~"Pizzazz"

ps. Check out my gallery for photos. Also, some small clips of us in action from our past shows can be found in my Jem Movie audition video here:
http://youtu.be/UuSy4YLxbyU