Photographer seeking Cosplay models in South Florida

(Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc)
NeptuneAntiquis

Photographer seeking Cosplay models in South Florida

Post by NeptuneAntiquis » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:32 am

I am an accomplished photographer looking for models that enjoy cosplay. Must be over 18. All shape and all sizes welcome. I have been looking to use cosplayers for some shoots of mine and have 0 idea where to look. I'm not sure if a thread here would be appropriate but if anyone could give me some idea where I could go outside of Model Mayhem it would be much appreciated.

HitoriPanda

Re: Photographer seeking Cosplay models in South Florida

Post by HitoriPanda » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:41 pm

do a search on instagram for "florida model" hit follow on their profile and send them a message stating you like their work and you'd like to work with them. heads up, a lot of them will ignore you. If you find one, and work with him or her, ask them for connections with other cosplayers.
its a shitty way to find local talent, but its the only thing I can think of. My success at finding talent through this method is about equal to MM (which is to say not too well). Everyone uses selfies and onlyfans now so not much use for photographers anymore. Especially with the pandemic going on. Heard dragonUKConnects is decent but I haven't given it a shot yet. as mentioned pandemic slowing things down for me. Been using the same go to model for a while now.