New Tampa Con! ShadoCon (Nov. 5-7, 2010)

(Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc)
Lolita Minako

New Tampa Con! ShadoCon (Nov. 5-7, 2010)

Post by Lolita Minako » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 am

ShadoCon is a new con based out of Tampa, Florida. It's going to be at the Crowne Plaza (you may recall this hotel if you went to METROCON in 2003 and 2004...pretty hotel, nice staff ^^) in November. I love that it is in November, since there, well, ARE NO cons in November in Florida! ^^

ShadoCon is in association with METROCON, so you know it will be pretty good, and it is the new home of the Final Fantasy Ball. They are also using the MyConsOnline system for registration and con management.

ShadoCon Website

I know I am going, as my sister (Neko~Kaolla) is running the Costume/Cosplay contest there (I'm helping!). I hope to bring Nurse Joy, Susan Test, and something I don't know yet. But, if you know me, I change my cosplay plans several times before an event, and there is a LOT of time before ShadoCon gets here!!! XD

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. ~Willy Wonka

Neko~Kaolla

Re: New Tampa Con! ShadoCon (Nov. 5-7, 2010)

Post by Neko~Kaolla » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 am

The only costume I'm planning to bring at this moment is Mary Test. If I have KP done for METRO like I hope to, I may bring that, but I'm going to be doing a lot of running around, so I don't want to wear anything to cumbersome.
"When in doubt, duck. When certain, don't bother 'cause it's already screwed."
Cosplayer since 2002.