Adding convention pictures to ACP/ACE gallery

Having problems with the website? Can't submit your costumes? Start here!
Kei Tsubasa

Adding convention pictures to ACP/ACE gallery

Post by Kei Tsubasa » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Not sure if it just stopped working, never had it, or a side effect of the update, but it seems that the pictures from the convention gallery doesn't have the option to add to our ACE/ACP cosplay list, even after having our name linked to the photo. Is this a glitch or did we always have to save and upload?

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Re: Adding convention pictures to ACP/ACE gallery

Post by waynekaa » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 pm

First you need your name tagged to the photo in question.
Then
Tools
Photo Center
Tagged Photos
and you'll see a "copy to costume" on the right.

It has to be a pre-existing costume in your roster, so if it's a new one, then add a new costume (doesn't need pictures) first before you copy pictures over.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Kei Tsubasa

Post by Kei Tsubasa » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 pm

ohh... i see, so it has to be done from the ACP/ACE side, it's just that there was no option from the ACS side, thanks, i just had someone ask about it.

Gidget

Post by Gidget » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm

waynekaa wrote:It has to be a pre-existing costume in your roster, so if it's a new one, then add a new costume (doesn't need pictures) first before you copy pictures over.
I've been trying to figure out why I couldn't update those pictures into the right costume, but that above explains it.

However, I created several costumes in March, three of which were added right away and I could immediately start putting pictures in. The other three I created at the same time are still sitting in the "Waiting for Approval" area. I've gone in several times to update them, thinking that maybe I hadn't saved them correctly or something. Is there a step I'm missing somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ETA - I added new ones today. All of those except 2 have been approved. But the ones that I added in March are still sitting there without being approved. I'm just really confused. I'm sorry for the trouble.

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Post by waynekaa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 pm

According to our records, you haven't added photos to those two that are unlisted. Linlin and Yuuka. Add some pictures and it should be approved.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Gidget

Post by Gidget » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 pm

That is what is confusing me.

I read in the post above -
It has to be a pre-existing costume in your roster, so if it's a new one, then add a new costume (doesn't need pictures) first before you copy pictures over.
All the pictures that were taken of those two costumes at this point are currently in the convention gallery by the photographer on this site. Do I need to copy them from his page, reupload them to the site, and then retag them? Because even though I have the costumes created like it said above, when I try to do the copy pictures over, those costumes don't show up because they aren't approved yet.

I'm really sorry for all of the trouble.

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Post by waynekaa » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Ooooh, I see what you're trying to do now.
Ok! Try it now. Should be working.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Gidget

Post by Gidget » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:58 pm

YAY! It's working perfectly now. You are my hero! I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. :D