ACS profile edit and upgrade errors?

Having problems with the website? Can't submit your costumes? Start here!
Shii Arisugawa

ACS profile edit and upgrade errors?

Post by Shii Arisugawa » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Hiya, I'm trying to update my profile but I keep getting the following error message:

I updated my photographer name fine without any problem, but I can't seem to edit anything else.

I also can't upgrade my account, as I get the following error message when I click on the 'upgrade membership' button:

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY. I'm not sure if these errors are related to the recent site upgrades or what, I know some parts of the site aren't working as they should be. ^^;

Genjitsu
ACP Owner

Re: ACS profile edit and upgrade errors?

Post by Genjitsu » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Yes, we're still working out the kinks from being on the new server - the problems you listed should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Shii Arisugawa

Post by Shii Arisugawa » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanks for the quick fix!! Now my profile is updated AND you guys have my $15! lol

seekerofpower

Post by seekerofpower » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 am

I don't think the issue is fixed yet. I tried to upgrade someone today and I got this

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/acparadi/public_html/func/templates/donations.php on line 41: require(../../swiftmail/emailstart.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../swiftmail/emailstart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acparadi/public_html/func/templates/donations.php on line 41

Genjitsu
ACP Owner

Post by Genjitsu » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 am

Ok, try it again.
seekerofpower wrote:I don't think the issue is fixed yet. I tried to upgrade someone today and I got this

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/acparadi/public_html/func/templates/donations.php on line 41: require(../../swiftmail/emailstart.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../swiftmail/emailstart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acparadi/public_html/func/templates/donations.php on line 41

snowleopard
Celestial Cosplayer

Post by snowleopard » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I tried just now and am unable to update my profile information (specifically I tried to update my twitter name and celestial link name) :<
~Kie~

Genjitsu
ACP Owner

Post by Genjitsu » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am

snowleopard wrote:I tried just now and am unable to update my profile information (specifically I tried to update my twitter name and celestial link name) :<
Try again now?

snowleopard
Celestial Cosplayer

Post by snowleopard » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 pm

It works! Thanks :D
~Kie~

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Post by waynekaa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Will send someone to look into it and get back to you!
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise