A-kon 20 Photoshoots for KH and Naruto

(Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, etc)
amanda113122

A-kon 20 Photoshoots for KH and Naruto

Post by amanda113122 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm

I need to know who is going to do a Naruto and/or Kingdom Hearts photoshoot and who is taking pics.
Hi, my username is amanda113122! I am found RP
in neopets or watching videos on youtube!

Effen

Re: A-kon 20 Photoshoots for KH and Naruto

Post by Effen » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I'll be attending as Sora and possibly a Naruto, a friend as Riku, but I'm not aware of any shoots.

Sora Fox Cosplay

Post by Sora Fox Cosplay » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

will you guys do this for 2012 con??

GENOKILLER

Post by GENOKILLER » Sun May 06, 2012 5:02 pm

ILL BE GOING AS SASUKE FROM TEAM TAKA

Exhanda

Handmade rings are not simply beautiful as well as initial gifts for, claim, a wedding celebration or birthday celebrati

Post by Exhanda » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Sorry for making you read this message which is probably to be considered by you as spam. Yes, spamming is a poor point.

On the other hand, the most effective method to learn something brand-new, heretofore unknown, is to take your mind off your day-to-day inconveniences and reveal interest in a topic that you might have thought about as spam before. Right? green opal ring

We are a team of young guys that have actually determined to begin our own organisation and also make some loan like numerous other people in the world.

What do we do? We offer our site visitors a wide choice of wonderful hand-crafted rings. All the rings are made by the ideal artisans from throughout the USA.

Have you ever seen or used a green opal ring, timber ring, fire opal ring, Damascus ring, silver opal ring, Turquoise ring, blue opal ring, pink ring, meteorite ring, black ring or silver ring? This is only a little part of what you can always locate in our shop.

Made in the USA, our handmade rings are not simply beautiful as well as original presents for, say, a wedding celebration or birthday, however additionally your talisman, a point that will certainly bring you best of luck in life.

As payment for your time invested in reading this message, we provide you a 5% discount on any kind of product you have an interest in.

We are anticipating conference you in our shop!