A-kon
No votes
San Japan
100%

Total votes: 1

ltck

San Japan?

Post by ltck » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:57 pm

I've only been to San Japan a few times before, but I've heard it's supposed to be really big next year. If worse comes to worse, I'll have to leave out a few conventions, including either A-kon or San Japan. Anybody know anything about San Japan in comparison to A-kon 19 (2008)?
92% of the teenage population would die if Summer Wars & Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you're part of the 8% who would be watching and laughing their butts off.

Proz

Post by Proz » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:44 pm

This is a big topic bump but I wanted to talk about this. I'm actually the chairman for San Japan and in no way, shape or form am I trying to take on A-kon. I am doing some regular promoting but I'm just trying hard to get the word out for San Japan.

Our facilities for our first year can in no way handle Akon type attendence numbers but we can handle a few thousand people coming out. S.A. isn't well-known to be a fan-friendly fandom market so if enough people come out and show that S.A. loves anime, we can make this a regular venture.