WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Looking to buy a costume or prop? Look no further!
Chiagirl

WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Post by Chiagirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 pm

UPDATE JULY 2020: STILL LOOKING, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER SEND IT MY WAY

As the title says, I'm looking to buy plus sized cosplays. My current fandoms include Naruto Shippuden, the Tales of series, Final Fantasy, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Yugioh, and probably several others that would take too long to list. Even if what you have isn't in that list don't be shy about offering; if it's something that looks interesting enough I'd be happy to give it a go. When offering a cosplay please include the general size (XL, 2X etc.) specific US size (ex. US Woman's 22) as well as a minimum of bust, waist, hips, and height measurements provided in inches. Any other measurements such as arm length, shoe size, etc. are greatly appreciated. You can reply here or via PM, whichever you prefer; please include estimated shipping cost if not included in your asking price. I look forward to seeing your offers.
Last edited by Chiagirl on Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking to buy plus sized cosplays! PM me if you have any for sale/trade.

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi, Suzu Fujibayashi
Upcoming Cosplays: Team Magma Grunt, White Mage, Kikyo
Fandoms: Naruto, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Inuyasha, Pokémon, Yugioh, Smite, Shadowverse

Conventions Attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Anime Midwest 2018
Daisho Con 2018

kiralotus

Re: WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Post by kiralotus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:35 pm

I don't know if you still need these plus size costume,but I'm writing to anwser your question.One of my friends bought final fantasy 7 remake tifa cosplay costume from alphacosplay.com last month, she is a tiny girl with big boobs, so it's quite difficult for her to buy a suitable costume when she hang around.
However, she found this website and made a customized tifa costume, it turned out to be perfect, and since alphacosplay.com offers free customizing, I'm sure you can get your size too! Here is the link, you can check for more details: https://alphacosplay.com/collections/ga ... -version-b
Hope that could help you.

Chiagirl

Re: WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Post by Chiagirl » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:16 pm

UPDATE JULY 2020: STILL LOOKING, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER SEND IT MY WAY. If you'd prefer a trade please indicate what you'd be willing to trade for. I'm also on the lookout for a new sewing machine since my old one kicked the bucket.
Looking to buy plus sized cosplays! PM me if you have any for sale/trade.

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi, Suzu Fujibayashi
Upcoming Cosplays: Team Magma Grunt, White Mage, Kikyo
Fandoms: Naruto, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Inuyasha, Pokémon, Yugioh, Smite, Shadowverse

Conventions Attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Anime Midwest 2018
Daisho Con 2018