WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Looking to buy a costume or prop? Look no further!
Chiagirl

WTB: Plus Sized Cosplays

Post by Chiagirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 pm

As the title says, I'm looking to buy plus sized cosplays. My current fandoms include Naruto Shippuden, the Tales of series, Final Fantasy, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Yugioh, and probably several others that would take too long to list. Even if what you have isn't in that list don't be shy about offering; if it's something that looks interesting enough I'd be happy to give it a go. When offering a cosplay please include the general size (L, XL, etc.) specific US size (ex. US Woman's 16) as well as a minimum of bust, waist, hips, and height measurements provided in inches. Any other measurements such as arm length, shoe size, etc. are greatly appreciated. You can reply here or via PM, whichever you prefer; please include estimated shipping cost to WI if not included in your asking price. I look forward to seeing your offers.
Looking to buy plus sized cosplays! Send me a message if you have one for sale/trade.

Conventions Attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
(Upcoming) Anime Midwest 2018

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi (default and young/successor version), Suzu Fujibayashi

Upcoming cosplays: Team Magma Grunt (Pokemon), White Mage (FF), Kikyo (Inuyasha)

Future Cosplays Series: Smite, Naruto Shippuden, Yugioh, Super Smash Bros 4