Should I post here? I suppose I should post here.

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Ashbrie

Should I post here? I suppose I should post here.

Post by Ashbrie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 am

Hola! My name is Ashbrie, and I am new to the site but not new to cosplay--I've been dressing up in goofy costumes since 2003. (Oh my goodness, has it really been that long?) I really don't know why I didn't join this site until now...probably laziness.

My name is a combination of my name, Ashley, and...um, brie. As in the cheese. I love brie. A friend of mine came up with the name not long ago, and I decided it was the best nickname I've ever had in my life--far superior to my old cosplay handle 'AnEdibleSeed'. Erg, it annoys me now, but I still use that name on cosplay.com. So, Ashbrie also = AnEdibleSeed. I don't know why all my nicknames have to do with food...

I guess I won't be updating too much with new costumes, considering I'm going to study abroad in Japan in less than two weeks...which makes joining a new cosplay site kind of silly, but that's okay. When I'm NOT abroad, I'll be sewing more crazy stuff, I'm sure.

So, I guess that's it. Hello~

Nuku15

Re: Should I post here? I suppose I should post here.

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 pm

hello there and welcome its nice to meet you :) hope to see u around